• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    My cynicism is police officers resigning is what they want. Sure may be some short term pain but when replacements are installed, they can make sure the new recruits are ideologically aligned with their agenda.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    My cynicism is police officers resigning is what they want. Sure may be some short term pain but when replacements are installed, they can make sure the new recruits are ideologically aligned with their agenda.
    You may have a really good point. I was always concerned about non citizens in the Army. It would be pretty tough to convince a citizen soldier to attack small town, USA, but to a non citizen, it is just another target.

To join the U.S. military, non-citizens must be living permanently and legally in the United States. Non-citizens must also have permission to work in the United States, possess an I-551 (Permanent Residence Card), have obtained a high school diploma and speak English.

Non-Citizens in the U.S. Military Fact Sheet - National ...​

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yeah, the jab really could be a litmus test.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think as the consequences of the decisions aren't having much direct affect on the decision makers, things won't change much. In my personal experience I'm seeing big companies that I visit pull back from the mandate. My guess is at the top level they see the whole thing getting tied up in court and at worst the can gets kicked down the road.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Let's Go Brandon

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I agree that it's not a law, but regardless, if your employer is doing it, what different does it make. I'm thinking now that many companies will change to a wait and see instead of following the drop dead date to the letter.

Top Bottom