• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I think we know some of the same people!

Quit making sense! It's not your expected M.O.

I am more used to a one line attempt at humor.

I was told recently that the Twin Towers were actually taken down by an explosive paint that was applied on the lower level parking areas and on the ground, walls, floors, etc on other levels. There's proof because they found this explosive substance in some of the paint chips they analyzed from ground zero. Supposedly the results are displayed for all to see in a private lab somewhere.

No... Really.
    They were very serious about this. They watched videos and everything. With experts and scientists and important people with creative creditable credentials..... with letters and numbers and such in front and after their names even. :rolleyes:

Having an open mind can be healthy and rewarding but to physically rip your skullcap off and scoop up all the sludge in the sewers can not only be toxic, it's dangerous as well. Drinking vigorously and dropping some acid should clear this right up.

You know....
    Other than believing Elvis was an Illuminati alien that shot JFK, I consider myself to have reasonable perspicacity.

*except while under the influence of redheads.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I think we know some of the same people!

Quit making sense! It's not your expected M.O.

I am more used to a one line attempt at humor.

ATTEMPT? :crying:

A9dgx09.jpg

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    There seems to be a lot of frustration and restlessness bubbling up these days. All we can do is control what we can control.

I'm focused on a small handful of things that I hope I can achieve coming out of this.

A closer relationship with God.
    A closer relationship with my kids.
    And you can damn well bet I will emerge from lock down stronger and harder to kill. That goes for viruses and man.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Oh don't get me wrong I understand there are asymptomatic post-positives around and the more the better. The problem initially was a lack of testing and it remains so now. The more testing we do the better. The antibody tests are great but they are pretty new and the false results are still pretty high, both false positives and false negatives, I'm hoping they will get better with time.

This obviously does give us better numbers to use to guess at the death rate.

F*** testing. We did not do it for swine flu and it was worse than this IMHO...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The first two are really the same, and as for the 3rd, well you do the first two and you will never die, only fall asleep. That's why it's important to call them cemeteries and not graveyards...but I digress.

There seems to be a lot of frustration and restlessness bubbling up these days. All we can do is control what we can control.

I'm focused on a small handful of things that I hope I can achieve coming out of this.

And you can damn well bet I will emerge from lock down stronger and harder to kill. That goes for viruses and man.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

:thumbsup:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I believe you are not making it up and yes, it is all over but somebody made it up and it is bulls***.
    Please look at the CDC guidelines for cause of death. They were posted earlier in this thread. The problem is the unavailability of testing. Only when someone dies with the appropriate symptoms and the doctor or coroner believes the death was caused by china virus, then the guidelines say it is OK to put down china virus as the cause without an actual test because they could not do an actual test. Doing an actual test is always preferable but sometimes it isn't possible because they would rather save the limited number of test kits they have for the living in the hopes of positively identifying their disease and target the treatment they receive.

All this crap about people dying from bulls goring them or drowning or getting beaned by golf balls and then saying it was china virus are pure internet fantasy - propagated over and over hoping the gullible will believe it. Doctors will not do that crap - ask them - unless you are unlucky enough to find a political activist first, doctor second type person and they would probably go the other way and call a china virus death something else on purpose.

But no one ever answers the question about why it was necessary to revise the guidelines, compromising the ability to compare this epidemic to previous flu epidemics. I am not aware of anyone saying that the previous guidelines in some way failed to capture deaths directly attributable to the flu as opposed to other underlying causes

As jamil once said "If it looks like you're hiding something, I'ma think you're hiding something"

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    F*** testing. We did not do it for swine flu and it was worse than this IMHO...

I had swine flu and it sucked. I am 90% certain I had COVID-19. If both of those statements happen to be true than swine flu was worse for me personally.

Does that mean jack ****? No, but it's my story and I'm sticking with it.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You raise a great question. I "assumed" it was because widespread testing is not available, but when considering the comparative, I wonder how testing was developed, deployed, and employed in past epidemics or pandemics. I "assumed" they didn't really have widespread testing then but am not sure what guidelines were used for tallying cause of deaths...

But no one ever answers the question about why it was necessary to revise the guidelines, compromising the ability to compare this epidemic to previous flu epidemics. I am not aware of anyone saying that the previous guidelines in some way failed to capture deaths directly attributable to the flu as opposed to other underlying causes

As jamil once said "If it looks like you're hiding something, I'ma think you're hiding something"

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I had swine flu and it sucked. I am 90% certain I had COVID-19. If both of those statements happen to be true than swine flu was worse for me personally.

Does that mean jack ****? No, but it's my story and I'm sticking with it.

[video=youtube;BewKY_BpVXg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BewKY_BpVXg[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A supermarket in Australia refused to take back TP and sanitizer from a Hoarder.

[video=youtube_share;j0IOQ9oLpjA]https://youtu.be/j0IOQ9oLpjA[/video]

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    it’s really turned into an economic crisis for people.

Duh
    Every politician that extends a closure or delays getting relief into needy peoples hands needs to skip a taxpayer funded paycheck.

Now or I am not naive enough to believe they will ever self impose that kind of pain on themselves by skipping a paycheck. Perhaps politicians can skip eating for a day, including their family, to at least help them understand people are suffering more economically from their poor decisions/delays as politicians than any exposure to the COVID. Time to flatten the economic curve (downward spiral).

This includes inept DWD employees delaying unemployment checks getting out. Also looks like Holcomb could skip a meal or two.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom