• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Well the insanity has hit my rural area. I went to town to get a bag of clementines and the local grocery stores parking lot looked like Walmart having a black Friday sale. I got inside some people had 2 carts over full of items. Most of the isles had nothing left. The fresh produce was just fine. I got what I wanted and stood in line for 10 minutes. This is a town that has a population of around 1900 people and surrounding area is farming country. I left looked at the 2 dollar store parking lots they were in the same shape.
    I started to leave town seen about 13 cars at the LGS. So I stopped in to see what was going on. Normal 1-2 cars are there. Walked in ask if there was some big sale on I didn't know about. The owner told me people were buying guns and ammunition like the world was coming to an end. I said well that's great for business and left.

I didn't think my local rural area would get the Wuhan insanity bug but they did.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Just over 900,000 LEOs in the US. 100 million gun owners. Outnumbered 110:1, probably not such a good idea

Didn't they confiscate guns after Katrina?

With the way the government is going, I am thiking this has been talked about.

This could get ugly real fast. Add the internet data base, Google's new website, yada yada yada. Merging databases?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Well the insanity has hit my rural area. I went to town to get a bag of clementines and the local grocery stores parking lot looked like Walmart having a black Friday sale. I got inside some people had 2 carts over full of items. Most of the isles had nothing left. The fresh produce was just fine. I got what I wanted and stood in line for 10 minutes. This is a town that has a population of around 1900 people and surrounding area is farming country. I left looked at the 2 dollar store parking lots they were in the same shape.
    I started to leave town seen about 13 cars at the LGS. So I stopped in to see what was going on. Normal 1-2 cars are there. Walked in ask if there was some big sale on I didn't know about. The owner told me people were buying guns and ammunition like the world was coming to an end. I said well that's great for business and left.

I didn't think my local rural area would get the Wuhan insanity bug but they did.
    Why do you think you’d be immune to any bug, insanity or otherwise? The small town common sense is out the window, we’ve been taken over long ago with softness and convienience.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Would an executive order or a declaration of a national emergency usurp the Constitution?

I'm not trying to be snarky, asking a serious question because I don't know. What power does the government have to restrict the ability to assemble? For how long can a national emergency be declared?

I don't see much discussion around this, particularly by the media.

Didn't they confiscate guns after Katrina?

With the way the government is going, I am thiking this has been talked about.

This could get ugly real fast. Add the internet data base, Google's new website, yada yada yada. Merging databases?
    This has been talked about right here, a few pages back, maybe mid 70’s? Smokingman posted up some links and one of the hausens’s replied to it, page 89 is important. Sorry don’t have time to look it up

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom