• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • met eng gun nut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I can see it now the commencement speech for new officers "Men and Women you are charged with the task of defending this great city and through this training you are given the tools to handle anything that comes your way. With your trusty whistle, sensitivity training and stern voice you will make this city run again."

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I can see it now the commencement speech for new officers "Men and Women you are charged with the task of defending this great city and through this training you are given the tools to handle anything that comes your way. With your trusty whistle, sensitivity training and stern voice you will make this city run again."

OMG. I know the department that does that now!

demolitionmanpartners.jpg

Be Well!

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    It's amazing how far Bloomberg is willing to go. Now he wants to disarm is own officers, where will it end?
    People like Bloomberg won't be happy until criminals are running this country.

Oh... Wait...

THEY ALREADY ARE!!!

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    ...They murdered Sean Bell and came close to doing the same to his friends, then concocted a story to cover their butts. Unfortunately, a jury let them off, as all too often happens....

Yeah, those pesky juries made up of pesky citizens. Everyone should have a constitutional right to one except police officers.:rolleyes: I'm not saying that juries don't get it wrong from time to time, but I'm curious to hear your proposal for a better way.

(Before Lashicon starts frothing at the mouth about how I "edited" your post, I would like to point out the "..."'s. For those that don't know their punctuation, see this: Ellipsis Marks | Punctuation Rules )

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Since NY cops have arrested people for illegal possession of handguns, based on their flights being diverted to NYC and those people having to take control of their luggage with the firearms inside, with FULL KNOWLEDGE of the situation, I hope you'll forgive me for having -zero- sympathy for their plight.

And in fact I hope it passes and NYC cops in particular start getting arrested and prosecuted.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    Absolutely stupid! I cant believe this. Obviously these idiots have never shot a firearm before. Not everybody can be a professional shooter plus the assailant will be moving. Just crazy.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Since NY cops have arrested people for illegal possession of handguns, based on their flights being diverted to NYC and those people having to take control of their luggage with the firearms inside, with FULL KNOWLEDGE of the situation, I hope you'll forgive me for having -zero- sympathy for their plight.

And in fact I hope it passes and NYC cops in particular start getting arrested and prosecuted.

You do have to remember, that it is the NY/NJ Port Authority Police which commits a majority of these egregious acts and not necessarily the NYC cops.

In any case, if there were true elected leadership which respected the constitutional principles in the Northeast region United States, this wouldn't be an issue.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Im just speechless.... I think that police shoot outs with criminals would increase because the BG feels he has a greater chance to get away now.. If the BG is on the fence about killing a cop this just might sway him to go ahead and do it.

lumpy39us

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    I really feel for the LEO out there.
    There is only way to engage, and that is with the determination to achieve the desired result.
    Now they are going to have to apply more thought, second nature is out the door. Any missed round is a possible infraction, or worse, within their area of responsibility.
    Sorry to hear the anti-gun might be showing their new mentality, Anti-Local LEO.
    My real thoughts, Idiots!
    Be careful LEO...

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    1.No LE would ever take this seriously because it only leaves more witnesses if their was a chance of a lawsuit for negligence. 2. Have you ever seen the statistics on PAS? Rarely in the heat of the moment are anyone even hit even at close range. 3. It would be nearly impossible for any officer to lose at trial for "aiming" for an appendage and hitting center mass. It's always has been and always will be the way the paperwork is written to describe the incident. 4. Lawsuits, Lawsuits, Lawsuits.....(See 1 for reason.)

Top Bottom