• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    I'll admit, neither party reacted properly. But the cops are supposed to be trained to deal with people who are emotional after being wronged instead of beating the crap out of them.

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    Darn sorry. I searched several different phrases and opened a bunch of threads but couldn't find it.

Feel free to delete or merge Admins.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Oh! Let it ride, there hasn't been a good cop bashig thread in nearly 15 minutes.

:popcorn:

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I guess the moral to this story is not to get up in someones face and act all big and bad when your not. I think it was a over reaction on the officers part for sure. On the other hand the RP was acting like a douche. And the second video....what a wus? Years later and crying like a little school girl...seriously?:rolleyes:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    U.S. Army bully vs. bigger U.S. Marine bully. It's obvious after watching both videos that the punk has definite anger issues and a big mouth that got him a good butt-whooping twice in one day. Pretty obvious why his roommates were throwing him out.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    You approach any man, cop or civilian, with loud obscenities, boasts of tough guy status, and hostile body language and guess what? You might get thumped.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    The Soldier was a douche... the Cop was also a douche and one with authority. The Soldier was upset for being robbed, but wasn't threatening until the Cop decided he would be a tough guy instead of doing his job which was to serve the Soldier and write a report. Instead of diffusing the situation he decided to escalate it.

The Soldier, like an idiot took the bait and gave the cop a reason to exercise unnecessary force.

I'm sure you can justify unnecessary force... but this shouldn't have happened.

There is no reason why a cop should be able to advance toward you in a threatening manner and the law expect you to cower rather than stand up for yourself.

As for the soldier... he had a reason to be pissed. 45 minutes to respond to a robbery would **** me off too. I understand sometimes things happen and it could take some time... but it would suck to get robbed and wait that long for help. That is why I told my daughter that if someone happens to break into our house while she is home, to grab the 10/22, hide in the closet and call me first (5min away) and 911 next.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I am going to reserve my comments because it will probably get me banned... All I will say is, this is why I will NEVER call the police, PERIOD!

Gunner

While I can understand where you are coming from, personally I refuse to lump all LEOs into one bunch. As a gun owner I don't want to be compared to the bad ones, so I feel it only fair that I treat LEOs the same way..

Just my :twocents:

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    "im not on youre timeline" .....well neither is he..so dont ask him to put out his cigarette...i dont normally get into the cop bashing, but this vid makes me mad

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    160   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    In the very few encounters that i have had with leo they seem to think that you are suppose to roll over on your back and be subservient to them. now i understand that they have a tough job, and i never pursued a career in le because i dont feel that i have the right temperament for it that being said. some of these guys get a badge and think they can do and say what ever they want and were just supposed to take it. But if they feel that everybody is a scum bag then maybe they need to pursue a different career. not everyone is a scum bag some times they are just good people having a bad day and get upset because they have been wronged. yes this kid was a wienie but damn sure didnt deserve to be treated the way he was. and i personally hopes he sued the ***** out of them. and both officers fired but it sounds like they are doing what is expected of them from there superiors. time to clean house!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I rarely jump into these threads and think that there are two sides to every story.

From this video its clear the officer wanted a confrontation. The kid was a douche bag and the cop seized the opportunity to force a physical conflict. The officer should be charged with assault.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    I will agree that the kid was being a doosh, but the cop was a doosh also, and a bully and a criminal for assaulting this kid. The officer belongs in a cage with the other animals he acts like. Oh and for the record, a MARINE doesnt act like a doosh, so I seriously doubt he was a Marine, maybe a moron, but NOT a Marine.

Gunner

thatgtrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Basically all the cops are good for in this case is to take an incident report after the fact.

Kid should have called his insurance company first.

His momma second.

Top Bottom