• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    If you ever did that to someone because they were mouthy then you deserve to be caged in jail for the rest of your life!

Gunner
    I'm NO cop. Never been one. Never wanted to. Never even played the Cop end in Cops and Robbers as a kid. LOL!
    Seriously, we didn't have a bunch of punks running our streets and neighborhoods causing trouble.
    I got my arse kicked once for being out of line.
    Word got around our neighborhood what happens when you 'F'd up".
    Our local cop was a great guy. Almost family.
    I know it's not like that now.
    Maybe I'm just stubborn and don't like mouthy arseholes.
    Hey, the cop was wrong. Maybe De-caf is called for or a talk with the anger mgmt team.
    The kid was definitely wrong. Poor breeding or lousy TV choices whatever.
    "Stupid should hurt" I read that here on INGO more than once.
    The kid starts crying later "After watching tape". LOL! You gotta be kidding.
    Dumb sh..ts like him are gonna get plenty of lumps along life's trail.
    He'd better get used to it.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Back in my day.....It was S.O.P. for the cops to kick your arse back in line.

To punch the victim in the face and then knee him in the chest because he is upset, having made no aggressive physical gestures, just mouthing off, without any effort whatsoever to defuse the situation? Not a even a verbal, calm down? What third world country are you making reference to "back in my day"? I am pretty old and I grew up in Indianapolis. I have experience with some hard ass cops when I was a kid. I have seen cops defuse the situation by saying something to effect, you better put that **** in check. But I never saw a cop walk up to a kid half his size and just plummet him in the face without any real cause.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    To punch the victim in the face and then knee him in the chest because he is upset, having made no aggressive physical gestures, just mouthing off, without any effort whatsoever to defuse the situation? Not a even a verbal, calm down? What third world country are you making reference to "back in my day"? I am pretty old and I grew up in Indianapolis. I have experience with some hard ass cops when I was a kid. I have seen cops defuse the situation by saying something to effect, you better put that **** in check. But I never saw a cop walk up to a kid half his size and just plummet him in the face without any real cause.
    I agree with you. Cop did it wrong. Never said different.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Don't blame the cop.

It's not his fault they were out of Chocolate Devilsfood that morning.
    I used to get agitated too, without my usual 6+ donuts and large coffee mornings. Almost went to rehab when I quit cold turkey.
    I'm better now and don't even think about them anymore.

It's been 5 years - 2 months - 12 days and 3 hours....

..........47 minutes and 16 seconds. :xmad::xmad::xmad:

That Jackwagon was most definitely a douchebag.

I was talking about both of them.
    I'll be watching this daily - very funny. :bash: :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I will agree that the kid was being a doosh, but the cop was a doosh also, and a bully and a criminal for assaulting this kid. The officer belongs in a cage with the other animals he acts like. Oh and for the record, a MARINE doesnt act like a doosh, so I seriously doubt he was a Marine, maybe a moron, but NOT a Marine.

Gunner

You're kidding, right? My senior NCO's openly whined about not being able to beat on lower enlisted soldiers.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    You're kidding, right? My senior NCO's openly whined about not being able to beat on lower enlisted soldiers.

No I am not kidding, and the last time I checked, being a member of the military, whatever branch, is no where near the same as being a member of law enforcement who is charged with keeping the peace which the dooshbag cop did NOT do.

Gunner

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    No I am not kidding, and the last time I checked, being a member of the military, whatever branch, is no where near the same as being a member of law enforcement who is charged with keeping the peace which the dooshbag cop did NOT do.

Gunner

My point is I'm not the least bit surprised a former soldier or marine cop would react that way. Especially if they were in several years ago. I went in in 95. The senior NCOs complained they could no longer beat on us. It was their mentality that a beating is how you dealt with people.

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    i cant stand the phrase 'you posture up to me'.. just another way that police abuse their autority in some cases.

but as stated, neither party acted appropiately

Top Bottom