Convicted For Building Guns; Judge says, “Do not bring the Second Amendment into this courtroom”

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Poor guy did nothing wrong except move to a free state before starting his hobby. I hope this gets appealed, but as someone said earlier, the process itself is the punishment. I cannot imagine how far in debt he will be once it is done.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    All i can say is holy shht. I've luckily never been thrown in jail for contempt or whatever they call it these days, but I'd be damned if this was me..that I'd sit back without telling the judge what i think and I have given the corrupt judge hasneral in knox city court a piece of my mind many times for his bs.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Tammany is as tammany does, Trump is struggling to stay out of jail with the machine focused on putting him there. What chance does the ordinary citizen stand against the lawfare of the machine.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So for the legal eagles like @HoughMade, @Kirk Freeman , and others.

Would a statement by a judge declaring that you dont have a constitutional right in his courtroom be grounds for overturning a trial?

Censure?

Removal from the bench? After all, he is sworn to uphold the constitution. Not Uphold just the parts he agrees with.

That statement blew my mind.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Wonder when it will finally reach the tipping point for men like this in New York when they say no to being arrested for bs and the fight back?
    That is unfortunately what they want. When it does happen, it will be propagandized to make him the evil threat they perceive him to be. With the communists in total control of the media, the courts, the legislative bodies, the government politburo, and law enforcement administration, it becomes a “self-fulfilling” prophecy.

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    That is unfortunately what the want. When it does happen, it will be propagandized to make him the even threat they perceive him to be. With the communists in total control of the media, the courts, the legislative bodies, the government politburo, and law enforcement administration, it becomes a “self-fulfilling” prophecy.
    Let the illegal aliens fight the cops, the Commies never get tired of that.

Top Bottom