• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Q

Qwikdraw

Well, I see that the majority, can't take the time to offer any useful information to a question, but they certainly can show their character. It's nice that those people crawl out and reveal themselves early on, as to know who to avoid. Those people are experts in their own right.

Have a wonderful evening. Even those condescending " ". I'll allow you to fill the blank with your choice descriptive. After all, you know yourself best.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    23 replies now. Do you feel better now or are you going to continue to be THAT GUY?:tantrum::crying::baby:
    Way to win friends and influence people. I'm sure you'll last long here as a self-righteous little prick. I make no apologizes for who I am

EODFXSTI

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2020
    Morgan County
    On top of that we all have lives to live. Weekends can be very busy and a time for family and getting things done.
    Patience GRASSHOPPER!!!! Good to get no answers to any questions in the future!!!.
    Have a great rest of the day!!!

It all boils down to what you going to be doing with it!!!!!
    This is wrong, when someine asks a question on here, it is rediculous not to have 34 satisfactory answers within a 2.5 hour period or tantrum throwing is a perfectly reasonable response. Next time, you WILL drop everything you are doing to answer. If you do not know the correct answer, ANY response is necessary. Your family or spare time was not guaranteed in your INGO membership.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Well, I see that the majority, can't take the time to offer any useful information to a question, but they certainly can show their character. It's nice that those people crawl out and reveal themselves early on, as to know who to avoid. Those people are experts in their own right.

Have a wonderful evening. Even those condescending " ". I'll allow you to fill the blank with your choice descriptive. After all, you know yourself best.
    :p

I prefer ********, *********, or even ********* ****** ****** on some days.

Chill out, slow down, grow some thicker skin and hang out with us. We are quite friendly when you dont show up out of the blue and throw a tantrum.

Hope to see you around later. No hard feelings.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence

Have you introduced yourself to JeepHammer yet?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm certainly glad I asked this here.
    After 47 views and a single response?
    I thought this was the place to get answers, from all the self-proclaimed experts?
    I'll take this opportunity, to thank all of those experts.

You all have a wonderful evening.
    OK smart guy. Its Sunday. We have lives and family. We don't sit here at your beck and call my friend and sometimes folks don't sign on until after dinner. You gave the site what....4 hours. God lord man are you that important.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is this the guy that has a place in Florida and goes to all the real classy gun shows? Not like us hillybillies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

What was your old user name? The next?

Top Bottom