• ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    He AND the .gov welfare worker that approved this farce
    should be forced to repay all tax monies that piece of excrement received.

Agreed!!!

Wow... This irks me. My wife had a horrible time getting temporary SSI while she had cancer and hip replacement surgeries. All the while, this BAG gets it for wanting to be a baby!!!??! BOO!:xmad:

Yeah..... this douche has been on SSI since he was 20 years old.... what a colossal joke.

“You wanna test how damn serious I am about leaving this world, screw with my check that pays for this apartment and food. Try it. See how serious I am. I don’t care,” the California man said. “I have no problem killing myself. Take away the last thing keeping me here, and see what happens. Next time you see me on the news, it will be me in a body bag.”

I thought the U.S. Governments position on terrorist threats was not to negotiate? Holding the US SS admin financially hostage via threat of suicide should be considered a terrorist act.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    My brother in law had a bad tumor removed from the base of his spine. It had tangled the nerves so bad he has a hard time walking/standing alot of the time. He is unable to work, and it took him 5 years to get his SSI disability benefits.:xmad: SSI was ALWAYS wanting more paperwork from his doctor, etc...

And this POS get's benefits for acting like a baby? Where the hell are the people that are supposed to investigate fraud? He can talk, and is able to threaten suicide? I'd kick his fat a** out of the bed, and throw him his weapon of choice. Call his bluff.:D Come on fatboy, man up or shut up.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Publicly threatening suicide seems like a ringer for involuntary commitment. At this point, I'm not mad at the guy, I see him as mentally ill. Not because of his baby fetish, but because it has consumed his life to the point where the mere thought of having to balance a real life against it makes him suicidal. I'm not a shrink (though I hang out with a few), but this seems pretty textbook hardcore addiction/mental illness to me.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    The case reminds me of something my brother (a psychiatrist) once told me. He was watching video of some soldiers at a checkpoint in Iraq, and they were questioning a guy who was acting suspiciously. Finally the soldier doing the questioning decided he'd had enough and said "**** this guy. Zip 'im up." In a matter of seconds, the guy had been wrapped in zip-ties and tossed into a vehicle for transport.

Jim said he has the same reaction when he's doing his psychiatry thing. He's paid to listen to your delusions, and he'll let you rattle on and on endlessly about whatever's giving you trouble. But the instant you threaten harm to yourself or others, it's "**** this guy. Zip 'im up." Whammo, instant involuntary hold for evaluation.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Publicly threatening suicide seems like a ringer for involuntary commitment. At this point, I'm not mad at the guy, I see him as mentally ill. Not because of his baby fetish, but because it has consumed his life to the point where the mere thought of having to balance a real life against it makes him suicidal. I'm not a shrink (though I hang out with a few), but this seems pretty textbook hardcore addiction/mental illness to me.

It also seems like a textbook case of really, really gross.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :puke:

anything else would get me a "time out" from the MODs.
    I'm too :xmad: to comment on this topic. Besides ATOMonkey and Dross said it best. We (society/system) are the problem here and Dross's win-win comment also.

TY OP for messing up the start of my weekend. :faint:

orange

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Gary! Not cool.

Learned helplessness is a terrible thing.
    Same here. It's not right that he, apparently capable, refuses to take care of himself but I can't feel angry at someone that broken.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    so how about that? he literally gets fat off of our money. 350lbs!!! thats disgusting. that is almost 3/4 of me added back on to myself.

how about a certain level of physical health required for continuation of benefits? if you're old and have a medical excuse aside from complications of obesity for being inactive, fine. If not, get on a treadmill or lose your benefits.

I will admit, SSI has helped my family out after my dad has been laid off or summarily fired for no reason (office politics), and we had a definite need, but we were also cutting back on non-essential things and paying less for essential things. Good news is that we learned how to live well for cheap and continue to do so, and we have more $$ for nice things.

He'd have it made if he just had a hotter room mate .
    Ohhh Look the big baby even has his own "Internet support group " . Yea i'm gonna find it and troll the heck out of it .
    Trolololololol

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    im with fletch on this one if i understand him right. the guy needs help. i know first hand what mental illness feels like. the name listed above my avatar needs/needed some help. :)

HOWEVER, THE HELP HE NEEDS IS NOT JUST PAYING FOR HIS THINGS! that is getting no one in this situation anywhere.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    If all he was doing was sucking a bottle and wetting his diaper, I take no issue with it: live and let live. It's when he started sucking the public teat and pissing all over the rest of us that it becomes a problem. Let him find someone willing to earn the money to voluntarily support him and he can spend the rest of his life playing baby. I feel sorry for him, really; there is SO much more to life that he's missing out on.

Blessings,
    Bill

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Beyond the reasonable ......... cut the funds, if he offs himself, then so be it. He should not be given tax payer money for his fetish's. I mean if that is the case how come the taxpayer will not buy me more Mosin's?

I remember that he also dresses normal etc to shop and stuff and then when he gets home back in the diapers. He is not sick in the head, his is a MOOCH.

Call em like I see em.

Top Bottom