• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not that its going to actually happen, but I googled the part about the middle finger. I think they think Indiana is that finger.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Correct, although this is not new news lol.
    I find it odd how he talked about "what the south would have looked like" Pretty sure back then Indiana was a union state.

Sure, there are racists here now, but that kid is clueless about the south.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    When "BLM" came to mooresville it was all white people and 2 black people, about 30 people... and the residents far outnumbered them. I drove to town to the store and saw people on rooftops with AR's, and half the people on the street had their rifle slung.

You do not wanna give people with thousands of dollars in weapons an excuse to legally use them... they may feel like they need to get their moneys worth. Stick to the city, where the mayor and prosecutor are on your team.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't know who this clown is. I do know this individual has NEVER set foot in a small town, nor met any of the people who live 10 miles from a town with one caution light, and a general store.

This would be a situation where clowns like this will realize some people should be left alone.
    Exactly. We're not looking to seek out violence against anyone. Don't force us to defend ourselves though. We will bring it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't know who this clown is. I do know this individual has NEVER set foot in a small town, nor met any of the people who live 10 miles from a town with one caution light, and a general store.

This would be a situation where clowns like this will realize some people should be left alone.
    Just one go round with my people out in the country would be a lesson they would be lucky to talk about. Those folks live out there for good reason. And you “Want” to leave them be.
    These morons are so clueless.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't think you need to get very rural. When all the BLM riots were going on in 2020 they tried with a small group to start some crap up in Hobart and Crown Point and probably felt very lucky that local LE were there to protect them
    I have seen multiple videos of what happens when they try the big city approach in small town America.
    They get there butts handed to them and are amazed and scared when real people start handing out butt woopens.

Top Bottom