• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    In this environment I wonder how long it will take city leadership around the country to just start feeding the mob a cop every few months. Sort of like sacrificing people in the past to appease the local deity.
    My whole department is about to go on the altar. Thirty people. We're just waiting on word to clean out our lockers.

Glockguy27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I see a good shot. Tries to stab one but she falls. appears to walk back to the girl in pink and as she rears back with the knife the cop opens up, saving pinkie.

Cop was in a no win situation. If he hadnt shot, his head would be on a pike for failing to protect pinkie.

On second thought, maybe cops SHOULD step back in these situations. They cant win doing their jobs like civilized society expects, so screw the cop haters. Next time when pinkie gets stabbed and dies because the cop didnt want to expose himself to this crap, he can pull a business card out of his vest pocket that reads "sorry, I have no duty to protect. I'm simply here to observe and clean up the mess. Please Google 'Castle Rock v Gonzales' for details. have a nice day"

Oh, and Dont call the cops unless you want the cops to show up and do cop things. You want things done EXACTLY your way? Do it your own damn self. Take care of your own business.

To INGO LEOs: I'm sorry. You shouldnt have to deal with isht like this. I wouldnt blame you if you hung it up and walked away.
    So I guess he didn’t have time to grab her or tase her the only thing possible was to shoot her. I guess that was the right thing to do. And from these comments I know that every person that agrees with shooting her is white. You guy don’t see the problem with it because of that. Then want to get on Lebron because he’s tired of seeing minorities shoot dead, while white people get to attack them and live. Just not fair. It been plenty of times where white people are attacking with weapons and not shot tell me I’m wrong

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So I guess he didn’t have time to grab her or tase her the only thing possible was to shoot her. I guess that was the right thing to do. And from these comments I know that every person that agrees with shooting her is white. You guy don’t see the problem with it because of that. Then want to get on Lebron because he’s tired of seeing minorities shoot dead, while white people get to attack them and live. Just not fair. It been plenty of times where white people are attacking with weapons and not shot tell me I’m wrong
    WTF? The decedent was in the process of applying deadly force to another person. The difference between those like me and those like some others is that I don't see the problem, I don't care what color the aggressor is, I don't care what color the cop is. If you are making a deadly force attack, don't cry when you get your stupid ass shot.

Glockguy27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Indianapolis
    If she did that, she would be "canceled" with extreme prejudice in short order for "code violation."
    You know why she’s not because they are going to charge her with the girls death
    WTF? The decedent was in the process of applying deadly force to another person. The difference between those like me and those like some others is that I don't see the problem, I don't care what color the aggressor is, I don't care what color the cop is. If you are making a deadly force attack, don't cry when you get your stupid ass shot.
    maybe if you knew that the girl had mental problems then maybe you would understand. I seen close friends family shot dead becuase of mental illness. The decedent was the one who called the cops and the knife came from the ones attacking her.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You know why she’s not because they are going to charge her with the girls death

maybe if you knew that the girl had mental problems then maybe you would understand. I seen close friends family shot dead becuase of mental illness. The decedent was the one who called the cops and the knife came from the ones attacking her.
    I am not applauding the fact that someone died. I am standing by the fact that the cop had to make a split-second decision on what most likely was a murder seconds away and I am not going to vilify him for lacking clairvoyant powers.

Taking your position to an extreme you dont intend, I could call the police before I rob the bank and claim to be exempt from use of force because I made the call.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. When the cops roll up, your time to fight is over. Let them handle it. Want to fight? dont call the cops and handle it yourself.

So what SHOULD the officer have done? What is your solution? What would you have done as the responding officer? And how would you have prevented pinkie from getting shanked from 20' away?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. When the cops roll up, your time to fight is over. Let them handle it. Want to fight? dont call the cops and handle it yourself.

So what SHOULD the officer have done? What is your solution? What would you have done as the responding officer? And how would you have prevented pinkie from getting shanked from 20' away?
    Exactly. If she was the one that called the cops for help she should've let them handle it when they arrived. As it was she went into attack mode with the knife AFTER the cops arrived on scene and were in the process of handling it.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Statistcally speaking says otherwise. You just don't see every single instance of a white individual that was shot being plastered all over the national news because it's not useful to the media's narrative.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

You GUESS????? Have you seen the video, what 6 seconds from the time he arrived to things going sideways, and he's a good 7-8 feet away when she starts the arm motion to plunge the knife into what ever body body she was going for, so NO he did not have time to grab her and tasers are not guaranteed to stop a action like that. So yes his only recourse was his sidearm.

I hate to break the news to you, this is not a white or black thing, hell this is not even a pink with purple polka dot thing.

This was a attempting to cause cause bodily harm with possible death thing, in other words A DISREGARD FOR ANOTHER PERSONS LIFE THING.

Glockguy said:
    And as there has been plenty of times where white people are attacking with weapons and not shot tell me I’m wrong.

I'm telling you you're wrong. Color don't mean :poop: when a officer rolls up on scene and sees something like this happening, they react to save a life.

And since you introduced this line of questionable actions by officers, it is therefore your responsibility to prove your point.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Also pinkie wasn't attacking anyone when the cops arrived. Looked to me like she was holding a small dog when she was in the process of falling victim to an attempted shanking.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just a question: Is a non-lethal method (e.g. Taser) ever the preferred, recommended, or acceptable means of intervention when someone is about ready to plunge a knife into someone else?

It seems to me like there's a good chance the Taser won't stop the attack.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Just a question: Is a non-lethal method (e.g. Taser) ever the preferred, recommended, or acceptable means of intervention when someone is about ready to plunge a knife into someone else?

I'm not a use of force expert or police officer, but I believe less lethal force such as a taser or bean bag shotgun is generally deployed with another officer providing lethal cover because the rate of failure with less lethal is so high.

Tasers are like the Sex Panther of the less lethal force world: 60% of the time it works every time.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

Well this will be fun.

Remember the old Mutual of Omaha show, when the wounded animal is torn to bits by a pack of Lions? Welcome to INGO.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    .....I seen close friends family....
    No you didn’t. You saw close friends family. Y’all ain’t seen ****. I know it’s an education thing and rural and urban alike f this up the most but it’s too much for me to take. Please learn see, saw, seen and their correct usage. I can forgive the they’re/there/their over this.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Generally no. Absolutely not, in that situation. If a guy is running from 300 yards away and intent on stabbing someone else, then sure, if you got a bean bag shorty, go for it.

Reactions: KG1

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Remember the old Mutual of Omaha show, when the wounded animal is torn to bits by a pack of Lions? Welcome to INGO.
    I remember it well, watched it for years. But I seem to recall they would spare the audience the image of the lion with the bloody face after the deed was done.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

In the middle of a deadly force situation, it does not seem like a good time to bring non-lethal force to Bear. Tasers don’t always work. Ineffective Taser deployment, Pinky gets shanked and at that range the Officer could have as well.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Oh and one more thing. Agreeing that the shooting was justified does'nt have anything to do with race. That's a bunch of Bull **** so you know what you can do with that accusation.. Most people here saw it as a cop using justifiable force to prevent the serious bodily harm and or death of another because that's exactly what it was.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom