• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I have owned maybe 3 Anacondas and every one of them needed timing work. 1 was screwed when I got (knew of the issue) and it went directly to my guy. The other 2 were bought new, 1 was a real tree and the other a stainless. Both went in to be timed the Real Tree went to Colt. A couple years later it did it again and my guy fixed it and I sold it and the others.
    I totally forgot about those realtree ones!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Maybe now that cz owns colt, I might consider buying a anaconda!

The colt owned colt made anaconda I owned was a complete piece of $h!7 it went back to colt 3 times and they couldn’t fix it!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The Pythons sold way over msrp and b**** threads prove it...
    That's natural for a lot of new guns and i'm sure the Anaconda will do the same. The prices have come down now, I got mine at MSRP as have others, still not great but better than over 2K. I bet if the panic/pandemic/biden wouldn't have happened they would have been comfortably under MSRP by now.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    I just sent my boy this article and now he wants one of these as well lol. I've created a gun collecting monster.
    I totally understand...

I've had to tell myself "Lushamania, you must have self-control."

That's why I was laughing at the MSRP. In this current buy craziness they will probably be around $2000+
    Well, as more and more people get vaccinated things should eventually get back to some semblance of normalcy. This isn't a limited run, so a little patience will pay off, for those who can "afford" it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I totally understand...

I've had to tell myself "Lushamania, you must have self-control."

Well, as more and more people get vaccinated things should eventually get back to some semblance of normalcy. This isn't a limited run, so a little patience will pay off, for those who can "afford" it.
    Vaccinated for COVID or vaccinated with guns for their addiction?

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Gun vaccination does not cure the addiction, only temporarily placates it.
    ...and I'm referring to all of their new manufactured guns from now on as CZolts (the Z is silent of course)

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I like this. I am very pleased to see another quality manufacturer produce a DA .44 Magnum revolver. Were these available in 4" barrels originally? Very surprised to hear all of Churchmouse's had issues! This makes me miss shooting my Redhawk .44...wonder what the Mrs. would say if I asked her to hurry up and have the baby so I can go shooting? We've been in the hospital since Tuesday.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I still believe that they could engineer a 9mm today that would be close to the old 1903 Pocket Hammerless. A 9mm pocket gun, Colt name and history, with the good ergonomics and old school look. I think it would be a great seller.

The Anaconda will be a nice gun but I think will produce limited sales.

Attachments

• colt holster.jpg
      colt holster.jpg
      516.4 KB · Views: 2

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I like this. I am very pleased to see another quality manufacturer produce a DA .44 Magnum revolver. Were these available in 4" barrels originally? Very surprised to hear all of Churchmouse's had issues! This makes me miss shooting my Redhawk .44...wonder what the Mrs. would say if I asked her to hurry up and have the baby so I can go shooting? We've been in the hospital since Tuesday.
    Yes, they were originally available as 4 inch models and some were made in 45 Colt as well.

Top Bottom