CNN show host Anthony Bourdain didn't top Kathy Griffin but he tried!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    We don't know...Democrats have not picked a candidate yet...I would not call the pick "incompetent fool" just yet...See who they run and then judge...

Doesn't really matter if their candidate is incompetent or not. That neither qualifies or disqualifies him as being incompetent. No this all comes down to his competence and he's not. Trump is incompetent and he's a fool.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Doesn't really matter if their candidate is incompetent or not. That neither qualifies or disqualifies him as being incompetent. No this all comes down to his competence and he's not. Trump is incompetent and he's a fool.

Which is your opinion.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

All I see here is not realizing that Trump is doing what he was hired on to do. That he is cutting through the swamp seems to offend so many. They are the ones (mostly) that have not yet and may never get over their girl getting shut down.
    Trump is man handling those who are used to being coddled and pampered.
    Incompetent in no way fits here. That he is not running the course as you and others feel he should does not lend to competence.
    If he ever once got a fair shake from the enemy (MSM) we might see a different picture. But he does not. Even with all the good he does he is beat on like a junk yard dog.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Trump is incompetent and he's a fool.

He is a multi millionaire, married to a former super model, President of the United States, leader of the free world, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, has very successful children that any parent would be proud of, a philanthropist, won an election against all odds, took very little outside money, ran against his own party in the primary and the list could go on....

How do you get "incompetent" and "fool" out of that?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How do you get "incompetent" and "fool" out of that?

This is the deep seeded hatred we are dealing with. It has no base. It has no factual foundation at all.
    Hey, who among us has not said something about grabbing tail in a room full of men. Lucky we were not important so no one freaking cares.
    I just do not get it. I have really tried but the entire attack is a false one based on lies.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    You can call Trump anything you like. That's completely meaningless to everyone but you. What you fail to understand is that his biggest asset is what he is not.

He is not Hillary Clinton.

What they don't seem to be able to understand is, whether one admires him, or finds him distasteful, he IS the president. Largely because he IS NOT H.R.C.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    All I see here is not realizing that Trump is doing what he was hired on to do. That he is cutting through the swamp seems to offend so many. They are the ones (mostly) that have not yet and may never get over their girl getting shut down.
    Trump is man handling those who are used to being coddled and pampered.
    Incompetent in no way fits here. That he is not running the course as you and others feel he should does not lend to competence.
    If he ever once got a fair shake from the enemy (MSM) we might see a different picture. But he does not. Even with all the good he does he is beat on like a junk yard dog.

Really

After 8 months besides insulting and picking fights with almost anything with two legs what has Trump really accomplished? Hell our precious little president is currently focused on fighting with a ESPN Sports Reporter when he should be focused on more pressing issues like North Korea. However we're actually probably better off that he leaves BIG BOY issues such as that to his baby sitters since all he's capable of doing is making matters worse.

Fair shake, that's a joke. Trump's a buffoon who Re-Tweets mostly what he gets watching mainly from the Media he himself attacks. He in fact owes most of his success to the media he scammed into giving him the precious attention that he so badly craves. Fair Shake, what a joke. He does much better when he hides from or is kept away from making more stupid verbal blunders.

What a dangerous, stupid, joke DT really is.

Than man who's responsible for or has been the most corrupt of all is going to drain the swamp. Boy has he got you conned.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Really

After 8 months besides insulting and picking fights with almost anything with two legs what has Trump really accomplished? Hell our precious little president is currently focused on fighting with a ESPN Sports Reporter when he should be focused on more pressing issues like North Korea. However we're actually probably better off that he leaves BIG BOY issues such as that to his baby sitters since all he's capable of doing is making matters worse.

Fair shake, that's a joke. Trump's a buffoon who Re-Tweets mostly what he gets watching mainly from the Media he himself attacks. He in fact owes most of his success to the media he scammed into giving him the precious attention that he so badly craves. Fair Shake, what a joke. He does much better when he hides from or is kept away from making more stupid verbal blunders.

What a dangerous, stupid, joke DT really is.

Than man who's responsible for or has been the most corrupt of all is going to drain the swamp. Boy has he got you conned.

Lets look at it from the reality of what this is.
    He is fighting everyone. Your side. His side. Their side plus the media. Never gets a fair shake.
    The ESPN thing is so minor in the sum total of what matters and the media will not let it go.
    The republicans all ran on the same issues he was elected to do. Once he was elected they all ran and hid from the work at hand. He has been ham strung by the wrong doings of the 9th circus and some idiot judge in freaking Hawaii. If this had happened to Obama you all would be rioting in the streets.
    Oh crap....you are anyway with no real just cause. This is really starting to make me ill.
    Why can you not see this. You are stuck in a hole with no light or sound beyond CNN and that ilk.

Trump is not "MY" guy but as so many have mentioned he is not HRC. In all of your ranting you have never once to my knowledge giving any real reasons or facts as to your hate for this man. The media gave him no positive attention that I ever saw. It was all Billary all the time. You are out in the booneys with this.

Many have tried to reason with you in facts and reality's and you are now acting like a troll.

OK, I am out before I do something that gets me banned. Reason and facts will never make a difference with these folks. Way to much CNN :koolaid: has been consumed.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He is fighting everyone. Your side. His side. Their side plus the media. Never gets a fair shake.
    The ESPN thing is so minor in the sum total of what matters and the media will not let it go.
    The republicans all ran on the same issues he was elected to do. Once he was elected they all ran and hid from the work at hand. He has been ham strung by the wrong doings of the 9th circus and some idiot judge in freaking Hawaii. If this had happened to Obama you all would be rioting in the streets.
    Oh crap....you are anyway with no real just cause. This is really starting to make me ill.
    Why can you not see this. You are stuck in a hole with no light or sound beyond CNN and that ilk.

Trump is not "MY" guy but as so many have mentioned he is not HRC. In all of your ranting you have never once to my knowledge giving any real reasons or facts as to your hate for this man. The media gave him no positive attention that I ever saw. It was all Billary all the time. You are out in the booneys with this.

Many have tried to reason with you in facts and reality's and you are now acting like a troll.

OK, I am out before I do something that gets me banned. Reason and facts will never make a difference with these folks. Way to much CNN :koolaid: has been consumed.

I not sure, I'd call it minor. The WH weighed in on the matter. If they had of simply ignored it, this probably wouldn't have turned into the fiasco that it is. People are going to talk crap about every president. And before Trump, I can't really think of any president that responded to a personal insult by a non-politician.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

Really, what do you think all that attention and air time the media gave him when he was running. He's a media hound and he took advantage of it.

Circus, circus? DT is the real circus. About the only thing he's accomplished with regards to getting rid of the swamp is getting rid of so many swamp rats he hired. Throw people under the bus and making people look stupid for doing his bidding. Nobody possibly could be taken seriously by the American public for telling such obvious and ridiculous lies. Then we have those who are such an abomination such as the likes of Steve Bannon, OMG. Well of course then he fires the guy whom he believes is the main reason behind the Russian investigation. Good move there stupid (DT). What a frigging moron.

Troll. LOL

Well yes, when your opinion differs with the rest. To that, I say troll on. DT, what an abomination and an embarrassment he is. A stink on our history that I could only wish we could somehow wash our hands permantly of.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I not sure, I'd call it minor. The WH weighed in on the matter. If they had of simply ignored it, this probably wouldn't have turned into the fiasco that it is. People are going to talk crap about every president. And before Trump, I can't really think of any president that responded to a personal insult by a non-politician.

Oh yes, got to luv a government who major concern is firing media which criticizes the President. Class, can you say dictatorship.

At this point my words fails me because I can't think of anything other than that when it comes to a President who's tried everything he can to silence his critics.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Really, what do you think all that attention and air time the media gave him when he was running. He's a media hound and he took advantage of it.

Circus, circus? DT is the real circus. About the only thing he's accomplished with regards to getting rid of the swamp is getting rid of so many swamp rats he hired. Throw people under the bus and making people look stupid for doing his bidding. Nobody possibly could be taken seriously by the American public for telling such obvious and ridiculous lies. Then we have those who are such an abomination such as the likes of Steve Bannon, OMG. Well of course then he fires the guy whom he believes is the main reason behind the Russian investigation. Good move there stupid (DT). What a frigging moron.

Troll LOL

Yes, Troll was the word I used. I said it with reason hoping you would drop back and re-group. Seems you can not take a hint.

Expressing your opinion is well and OK. The manner you express it is not.
    You are stirring up a lot of hate and discontent. I will now ask you to step back and take a deep breath. Return if you wish but enough of the hate spew. It stops right now in this thread and the others. It is obvious you hate the man. We get it.

Last word.

Carry on.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh yes, got to luv a government who major concern is firing media which criticizes the President. Class, can you say dictatorship.

At this point my words fails me because I can't think of anything other than that when it comes to a President who's tried everything he can to silence his critics.

I think if all you listen to is your own side you're probably getting a skewed representation of reality. I think Trump brings on a a lot of the negative press he gets on himself, but there is no way an intellectually honest person can say that much of it is not hyperbole. The Russia crap, for example, fizzled.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Yes, Troll was the word I used. I said it with reason hoping you would drop back and re-group. Seems you can not take a hint.

Expressing your opinion is well and OK. The manner you express it is not.
    You are stirring up a lot of hate and discontent. I will now ask you to step back and take a deep breath. Return if you wish but enough of the hate spew. It stops right now in this thread and the others. It is obvious you hate the man. We get it.

Last word.

Carry on.

Expressing my opinion. If that's ban worthy so be it.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Oh. So you come here and poke the faithful, then claim you're just innocently expressing your opinion?

Okay.

That's not what I said and those are not my words.

But I most certainly will express my opinion and I have no qualms with that. It just may not be here that's all,

Top Bottom