• bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    It looks pretty easy...

I don't know him at all, so I'll leave it to someone who does.
    Doing research now. Going to try to get it done.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    GoFundMe takes too much on the front end. I know they don't want to give out their addy on the net, but if we could find a place to send our own help to I would be in.

Besides he needs to get back to good so I can off load another of my water totes that he keeps saying he has no space for.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    GoFundMe takes too much on the front end. I know they don't want to give out their addy on the net, but if we could find a place to send our own help to I would be in.

Besides he needs to get back to good so I can off load another of my water totes that he keeps saying he has no space for.
    Are you talking about the "tip"? If so, you can control that amount.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    GoFundMe or their payment processor only takes the industry standard debit and credit charges of 2.9% + $0.30 per donation. They no longer have a platform fee and you can set the "tip" to zero.

If that is still too unreasonable for you, message me and you can mail a check or PayPal F&F to me and I will most certainly deliver it to CM.

If you're not interested in donating, that is fine but using the GFM CC fee as an excuse and potentially souring other donors is poor form in IMHO. Let's end this now and not start a spat in such a worthy thread. Thanks.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good to see you, CM. I was asking after you today.
    They wrapped me up and shuffled me out the door. I am a wreck. Sooo many different meds fed through I’vs into my shipwreck body. No sleep. There is no sleep in a hospital.
    but I am home. And in reading all of this I had a serious cry. You people never fail to show the good side of us all. Yup

Last edited:
    Top Bottom