• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Glad to hear of some progress. Hopefully this will be the only set back on your road to recovery. Good to see you back on here. Will continue praying for you and the family

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Happy to hear that things are starting to go better boss. Now, we need you to heal up enough to get home so the terrorists can keep your spirits up.

I'm waiting for the day when you let me know that you are ready for a Friday morning range trip. Let's hope that is soon.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    No, absolutely do NOT rush. Be patient, listen to the docs, and get your strength up. Being in a hurry to get home will land you right back.
    We all worry in our own way. And CM is a grown up and he has CKW there for guidance. I'm sure they'll do what they think is best. We'll keep praying. Maybe someone with some computer savvy could start a go fund me for medical expenses.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Still praying and sending positive energy for CM and family. Was good to talk with him yesterday. Get your rest so you physically feel like going home because we all know you mentally want to.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    We all worry in our own way. And CM is a grown up and he has CKW there for guidance. I'm sure they'll do what they think is best. We'll keep praying. Maybe someone with some computer savvy could start a go fund me for medical expenses.
    I like the idea of a fund. I mentioned it in the CZ thread when he was having a fire sale. Some other way to contribute for those that couldn’t participate in it. I’ve never done it so idk how it works.

Might be something better suited for someone that knows mouse personally and has the savvy to do it.

I would definitely contribute as I’m sure others would as well.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I like the idea of a fund. I mentioned it in the CZ thread when he was having a fire sale. Some other way to contribute for those that couldn’t participate in it. I’ve never done it so idk how it works.

Might be something better suited for someone that knows mouse personally and has the savvy to do it.

I would definitely contribute as I’m sure others would as well.
    It looks pretty easy...

I don't know him at all, so I'll leave it to someone who does.

Top Bottom