• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    They wrapped me up and shuffled me out the door. I am a wreck. Sooo many different meds fed through I’vs into my shipwreck body. No sleep. There is. I sleep in a hospital.
    but I am home. And in reading all of this I had a serious cry. You people never fail to show the good side of us all. Yup
    Wait a minute - you are the good side of us all.

Hang tough and get better at home.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    They wrapped me up and shuffled me out the door. I am a wreck. Sooo many different meds fed through I’vs into my shipwreck body. No sleep. There is. I sleep in a hospital.
    but I am home. And in reading all of this I had a serious cry. You people never fail to show the good side of us all. Yup
    The "good side of us all" is coming full circle mouse for all the good that you have done for others.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Good to hear from you Mouse and glad you're doing better. We are all having serious discussions with higher authorities on your behalf. Like was said earlier "no hill for a climber".

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

There is no place like home.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    GoFundMe or their payment processor only takes the industry standard debit and credit charges of 2.9% + $0.30 per donation. They no longer have a platform fee and you can set the "tip" to zero.

If that is still too unreasonable for you, message me and you can mail a check or PayPal F&F to me and I will most certainly deliver it to CM.

If you're not interested in donating, that is fine but using the GFM CC fee as an excuse and potentially souring other donors is poor form in IMHO. Let's end this now and not start a spat in such a worthy thread. Thanks.
    Easy there boss, no insult meant or taken. In the past I heard that GFM took a nice chunk for the service. That is why I posted wanting another venue.

I now see that is not the case. Happy that I learned something new about it today. Made a small contribution to Tim and fam.

Thanks for the info

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    They wrapped me up and shuffled me out the door. I am a wreck. Sooo many different meds fed through I’vs into my shipwreck body. No sleep. There is no sleep in a hospital.
    Ok, first of all glad to hear they sent you home and concentrate on getting better.

Secondly but possibly more importantly I AM AN ******* alright? Don't let all of this kumbya ******** go to your head.

We're only going easy on you right now because we want the unicorn king to concentrate on getting better, I mean. . . . there is no sport in mercilessly kicking a guy over and over while he's down.

So get yer **** squared away and get back up on that bench and get ready to swing that hammer because we ain't going to tiptoe around you for very long.

Signed,

Finklesteinshipkid.

Which by the way was approved by Texkev himself but I knew a bunch of whiny little bitches would cause endless problems for you and the other mods so I let it go away.

Told you I was an *******, if there's ever any doubt ask my ex-wife. :lmfao:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    They wrapped me up and shuffled me out the door. I am a wreck. Sooo many different meds fed through I’vs into my shipwreck body. No sleep. There is no sleep in a hospital.

glad to see your at home my friend.....stay strong we are praying for you

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, my dream has finally been realized. CM gave me mod status for 24 hours and I can issue one permanent ban during my tenure.

What I can't figure out is why when I go to the member list, my name is the only one that I can place a checkmark next to.

I hope he responds to my PMs before my 24 hours is up.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    CM glad to to hear you get to heal at home now, I hope just having the little terrorists around will do great things for you. Enjoy your grandbaby's and get some rest, if you need to hammer someone for a little stress relief I hear foszoe volunteered to take one for the team ;)

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    CM glad to to hear you get to heal at home now, I hope just having the little terrorists around will do great things for you. Enjoy your grandbaby's and get some rest, if you need to hammer someone for a little stress relief I hear foszoe volunteered to take one for the team ;)
    I hear he's auctioning off his shill accounts to benefit CM, the Mod who bids the most gets to ban them all!

Top Bottom