• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So....why did Trump make the prosecutor who brokered the sweetheart deal a member of his cabinet?

For the same reason he makes anyone else a member of his cabinet? Thatr the person seemed a good choice among the limited choices he had available at the time?

Why do you think Dershowitz was in that little black book, too? You think he likes to schtup children?

ETA:Appointed by W to be the US Attorney for southern district of FL, sealed the deal for Epstein in 2007 (ten years before Trump appointed him). Not known (at this time)to have ever worn blackface

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not sure that works, anymore. Where does that incriminating evidence go after your unfortunate 'suicide'? To the press? 90+% of them are already in the bag for her. To the DoJ? Ha ha ha ha. The FBI? Congress?

No, I think he's at his most dangerous vertical, still breathing and available for questioning. His friends would be wise not to ride in cars or planes with him or stand too close in public

Eh, he could have it sent to the Russians. :laugh:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    IMO Acosta should have been at minimum disbarred for what he did on that case. The US Attorney’s Office not only gets to hand pick which cases it takes, but has the full weight of federal law enforcement resources to apply as they want.

The best they could do was an illegal secret slap on the wrist on THAT case?

IMO he is the opposite of the “best people”, unless you’re looking for your “best people” to be fine with being dirty.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So....why did Trump make the prosecutor who brokered the sweetheart deal a member of his cabinet?

Because he doesn't actually vet his people? He just takes names puts them in a hat, and blindly chooses them... qualifications and history be damned! At least that's how I think it goes down.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Because he doesn't actually vet his people? He just takes names puts them in a hat, and blindly chooses them... qualifications and history be damned! At least that's how I think it goes down.

Seriously? At least you said you “...think...” because you sure as hell don’t “know”.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Seriously? At least you said you “...think...” because you sure as hell don’t “know”.

I most certainly don't know, but I'd rather a person fail to properly vet someone prone to incompetence/criminality, than purposefully choose them, having full knowledge of who they are. And for the record, I wasn't serious. There no way that Trump would pick people out of a hat with a blind draw. He'd assign them numbers, and watch which Powerball numbers are chosen before making his final decision. ;)

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Probably get banned... Again...

While these rumors (and just rumors) of child abuse are circulating, at the very most it's a law enforcement issue.

I don't see any point in listening to a rumor while taking my eye off the actual issues that could collapse America, like what the White House is doing, what Russia/China is doing, how corporate conglomerates have taken over Congress entirely, etc.

Personally, I can't believe the Clintons or Obamas had anything to do with child abuse, no proof whatsoever, and they don't fit the profiles.
    I'm aware there are rabid alt.right people on this forum that will do ANYTHING to villainize Democrats.

Propaganda is used by people that don't have fact on their side, and propaganda never turns out well for the masses.
    The means DO NOT justify the end results, wrong is always wrong no matter what the results.

So, let the flames begin, the rants go on & on, the propaganda & lies continue between those that have no morals at all...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Probably get banned... Again...

While these rumors (and just rumors) of child abuse are circulating, at the very most it's a law enforcement issue.

I don't see any point in listening to a rumor while taking my eye off the actual issues that could collapse America, like what the White House is doing, what Russia/China is doing, how corporate conglomerates have taken over Congress entirely, etc.

Personally, I can't believe the Clintons or Obamas had anything to do with child abuse, no proof whatsoever, and they don't fit the profiles.
    I'm aware there are rabid alt.right people on this forum that will do ANYTHING to villainize Democrats.

Propaganda is used by people that don't have fact on their side, and propaganda never turns out well for the masses.
    The means DO NOT justify the end results, wrong is always wrong no matter what the results.

So, let the flames begin, the rants go on & on, the propaganda & lies continue between those that have no morals at all...

Just don't say anything about tax returns for anybody other than the 1%!

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Phew, thanks for saying that cm, I thought I missed a dose of my medicine or something.

JeepHammer, I am sorry I doubted you brother. We need to drink a beer.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    It's clearly a case of divide & conquer, set neighbor against neighbor, democrats against republicans, white against black & hispanic, etc.

If we fight each other, to the bone, we don't pay attention to what our own government is doing, never mind what other governments are doing.
    We don't pay attention to the Congress that continues to screw us.

Did Trump's crew contact Russia, certainly did.
    Did Trump realize what was going on, or that it's highly illegal, don't know that's why we need a through investigation.
    That directly affects the nation in a huge way.

I'd like to see investigations of all members of Congress. Clean the pig pin starting with the ones been in power longest...
    Right down to where every penny of campaign money came from.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I hope the investigation reopens and Epstein opens his black book and everyone gets to see the scum they worship for what they are. Idgaf left or right side of the aisle, open the book and burn these mfers. Even if it means rebuilding from nothing.

Top Bottom