• ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I can’t keep up. To many wordy posts.

Makes it it hard to catch up at the end of the day when you have other stuff to do.

Stupid job.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    You should see the star diddling rings in Hollywood.
    It's amazing what they get away with locally on child actors in the area. The smarter ones do it out of the country like the DC Diddlers. Harder to get busted when the kids just disappear. :(

The Hollywood child actors that have come forward are really the tip of the iceberg.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    this aged poorly

D-49LoxXkAAtd8E

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Wonder if he'll do any actual time, I've heard that child molesters aren't popular with the general population of a state prison.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Nothing too see here move along!

Mr. and Mrs. Clinton,

Please overlook us simple folk in Indiana talking about this we don’t know your big city ways out here. We are sure the claims that Bill flew on the “Child Molester Express” 26 times are false also the pilot’s logs are mistaken and the secret service would have records of the travel as well so I am sure he is in the clear. I mean it’s not like Bill took a month long trip in Africa with this Epstein person!
    I know Hillary doesn’t know about that airplane and has never heard of “Orgy Island” she doesn’t even like pizza!
    I personally don’t believe she ever said if charged with a crime she would take half of D.C. with her.
    It seems to me ludicrous to propose you guys would have took money from this Epstein guy before and after he was convicted as a child molester you guys would never do that.

Thanks for not killing us!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nothing too see here move along!

Mr. and Mrs. Clinton,

Please overlook us simple folk in Indiana talking about this we don’t know your big city ways out here. We are sure the claims that Bill flew on the “Child Molester Express” 26 times are false also the pilot’s logs are mistaken and the secret service would have records of the travel as well so I am sure he is in the clear. I mean it’s not like Bill took a month long trip in Africa with this Epstein person!
    I know Hillary doesn’t know about that airplane and has never heard of “Orgy Island” she doesn’t even like pizza!
    I personally don’t believe she ever said if charged with a crime she would take half of D.C. with her.
    It seems to me ludicrous to propose you guys would have took money from this Epstein guy before and after he was convicted as a child molester you guys would never do that.

Thanks for not killing us!

*Winner*

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Wonder if he'll do any actual time, I've heard that child molesters aren't popular with the general population of a state prison.

My guess is that by the time he has been on general population a few months he will be able to fit his briefcase up his ass without forcing it.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Please stop with the Clinton bashing. People will say anything to try to bring them down. If any of it were true, they would certainly be in jail already.

Let's move on. Does Epstein know anything about Obama's birth certificate? Was Epstein ever in Kenya?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    That guy is one of the most misunderstood people in politics in the history of the US.

Top Bottom