• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Clarksville... damn, I'm way up in NWI. Tell you what though, I love small town America stuff like this. I'm gonna follow this thread so I don't forget about it. Should be a real nice ride on the bike once the weather is dependably warm. Got an old buddy I haven't seen in years down that way too. (Henryville) Maybe I'll drop by and see if I can track him down.

Now watch me get down there on the scoot this summer, and find something humungous I just have to have... lol.

I miss the southern half of the state. (grew up in Columbus) It's not just all flat farm fields from horizon to horizon because the glaciers never made it down that far so scrape the top of the ground flat. Ice age... there's "climate change" for ya.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Clarksville... damn, I'm way up in NWI. Tell you what though, I love small town America stuff like this. I'm gonna follow this thread so I don't forget about it. Should be a real nice ride on the bike once the weather is dependably warm. Now watch me get down there on the scoot this summer, and find something huge I just have to have... lol. I miss the southern half of the state. (grew up in Columbus) It's not just all flat farm fields from horizon to horizon because the glaciers never made it down that far so scrape the top of the ground flat. Ice age... there's "climate change" for ya.
    Do you have a valid Canadian passport? We only allow a certain number of Canadians in town at one time, but you can send me $100 American and I can “expedite” your application for temporary visa.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I miss the southern half of the state. (grew up in Columbus) It's not just all flat farm fields from horizon to horizon because the glaciers never made it down that far so scrape the top of the ground flat. Ice age... there's "climate change" for ya.

Falls City's
    Kentuckiana
    Sunnyside of Louisville

All names southern Indiana has been called in my lifetime....

The latest???

"So In" lol.....

I always thought we should call it "Half A$$ Kentucky" but no one listens to me.....

1711117439378.png

1711117351340.png

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Did you get your sifter back from Dad brother?? We need to play some music......I now know 5 chords and the truth lol....(Going to see Billy Strings in Lexington....16th row floor.....)
    Yeah, I got it.

I’ve been seeing Billy Strings videos of him playing in some metal band, sounds pretty good.

I’m having some surgery and will be off work for a month or two, I’ll give you a holler when I’ve recovered enough to hold a guitar.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Falls City's
    Kentuckiana
    Sunnyside of Louisville

The latest???

"So In" lol.....

I always thought we should call it "Half A$$ Kentucky" but no one listens to me.....

View attachment 341721

View attachment 341720
    I always call it civilization when I come out of Louisville (aka !@#$ hole).

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Do you have a valid Canadian passport? We only allow a certain number of Canadians in town at one time, but you can send me $100 American and I can “expedite” your application for temporary visa.
    Funny.
    However, that hits closer to home that you know.
    My family immigrated to the USA from Newfoundland when my big sister was 4 and a half.
    I was the first in my family to be born in the United States a little over a year later... lol.

No sneaking through the southern border for my old man... RIP.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Funny.
    However, that hits closer to home that you know.
    My family immigrated to the USA from Newfoundland when my big sister was 4 and a half.
    I was the first in my family to be born in the United States a little over a year later... lol.

No sneaking through the southern border for my old man... RIP.
    Just bring some Canadian Bacon( aka ham) and come on down!

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Falls City's
    Kentuckiana
    Sunnyside of Louisville

The latest???

"So In" lol.....

View attachment 341721

View attachment 341720
    Absolutely not. I don't want our side of the river associated with that side of the river whatsoever. Kentuckians coming into Indiana should be charged five times with the tolls are. Just because.

During the fall Highway 60 turns into a cluster of kentuckians that don't know where they're going when they're tramping up to the wineries or the orchards. Apparently none of them have ever heard of a GPS because they're always turning on their turn signal to turn into every road, only to realize that's not the one they need to go to Huber's. Idiots

So raise the tolls the 500% if you're coming northbound and you have a Kentucky License Plate

They are Kentuckians....they've earned it

Last edited:

Reale1741

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 22, 2020
    Jeffersonville
    Several years ago, there was an occasional (monthly almost) little swap meet in a parking lot across from Providence High School on Saturdays. Does anyone know about this, who organized them and if they still hold them with warm months coming up?
    It would be nice to get a text when there's going to be a show...Just sayin'.....

I don't get out much anymore but I sure love that show.......

We're having our swap meet this Saturday (4/13), assuming the weather holds out. I'm bringing a few milsurp rifles, some surplus ammo and a collection of very rare Civil War cartridges along with some other surplus stuff.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Oh I will let you know totally forgot that was this Saturday I will let you know by the end of the week. Daughter is coming home from college so there might not be any wiggle room but I may try. Thank you!

It's in the same place right? Across from Providence High School?

I remember from the last time I went I think you guys started around 9:00am right?

@Reale1741

Last edited:

Reale1741

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 22, 2020
    Jeffersonville
    Oh I will let you know totally forgot that was this Saturday I will let you know by the end of the week. Daughter is coming home from college so there might not be any wiggle room but I may try. Thank you!

It's in the same place right? Across from Providence High School?

I remember from the last time I went I think you guys started around 9:00am right?

@Reale1741

Yep! Same place. Here is the updated flyer...

Attachments

• Flyer-eagle.jpg
      Flyer-eagle.jpg
      132.3 KB · Views: 10
    Top Bottom