• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Attendance. Total number in your party coming.

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I wish I would have known about this and could have attended. I never met Tim, and at times he was more than just a little gruff, but obviously, a good dude, and just as obviously, well loved.

DaMousesGirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2022
    Karma also got to go to her sophomore homecoming but didn't have the beast time the group of friends she went with left her when they got there and she spent the entire night by herself. I asked her why she didn't call me and she said she was hoping they would come back and they never did she was so upset it broke her heart and our hearts to kniw she was by herself all night karma homecoming.jpg karma homecomeing 1.jpg karmahomecome.jpg karma homecom.jpg

DaMousesGirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2022
    Hey guys this might be a silly question to ask on here but does anyone know where I can find a breakfast nook kitchen table that’s in good shape for 6 people we ordered one and when we got it and started putting it together it started cracking and breaking the wood was horrible and when you sat down it felt like the entire bench was going to break so we ended up having to send it back and now we are on the hunt for another one ‍♀️ any help would be great on where to look or if someone know where I could get a nice sturdy one from

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Hey guys this might be a silly question to ask on here but does anyone know where I can find a breakfast nook kitchen table that’s in good shape for 6 people we ordered one and when we got it and started putting it together it started cracking and breaking the wood was horrible and when you sat down it felt like the entire bench was going to break so we ended up having to send it back and now we are on the hunt for another one ‍♀️ any help would be great on where to look or if someone know where I could get a nice sturdy one from
    Depending on style, wood and size may be able to put something nice together for you. PM me with specifics of the one you bought and returned and I can get back to you with some ideas/options.

DaMousesGirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2022
    This is what the one we got looked like but it was horrible crap I need something more sturdy the wood was so bad on this one it was cracking everywhere A71592C5-9FCD-402F-90A8-5964AD43FDFD.png

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Wow, I don't get on here as frequently as I used to so I had no idea.
    Just wanted to say I'm sorry for you're loss to DamousesGirl and family. Wonderful to see he had a great memorial service and that some member were able to attend.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Goodmorning all I am logging on to let everyone know my mom broke her wrist yesterday and will need surgery she’s in a lot of pain she is going to be down for awhile I’m going to be helping her out with everything she needs she has a very ruff road ahead of her
    Sorry to hear about this. Saying a prayer of healing for your mom. Wish I were closer to help with your needs while your mom recuperates. I'm positive that your circle of friends closer to you will be willing to help out in that regard.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    wait, theres meetups!?!? i feel like i found my long lost family and this forum just keeps getting better and better.

really dodged a bullet getting banned from facebook marketplace. i never would have found this place otherwise
    You mean like this?

Top Bottom