• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana

slippery slope with huge implications, but couldn't this be applied to any religious sect? im sure there is something in all religions that could be considered hate speech.

Im getting so tired of this PC bulls#*t. people have lost all common sense. I bet the progressives are going to watch this closely and then try it over here. even with our god given right of freedom of speech they will say hate speech is not protected ever chipping away our rights til we have none.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Supposed to be free speech there too, according to the article. But you have to think like them, they want to deny God, therefore there are no God given rights. And they are reacting to/for people who say they get butt-hurt with words, when those people should be getting butt-hurt by their own actions.
    As you said, no common sense.
    Welcome to the upside down.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Preacher out West years ago got into big trouble when he said "Jews killed Jesus" he was right according to the scriptures, even the Apostle Peter (Jew) rebuked the Jews and said so. The pastor got so persecuted he ended up apologizing, which only made it worse.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    “This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.”

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    "I expect to die in bed, my successor will die in prison and his successor will die a martyr in the public square. His successor will pick up the shards of a ruined society and slowly help rebuild civilization, as the church has done so often in human history."

Cardinal Francis George, 2010

From my old neighborhood btw. Coincidentally (?) died in his hospital bed. Sounded strange back then. Seems a little more prescient now.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Preacher out West years ago got into big trouble when he said "Jews killed Jesus" he was right according to the scriptures, even the Apostle Peter (Jew) rebuked the Jews and said so. The pastor got so persecuted he ended up apologizing, which only made it worse.
    Any preacher that says that is an ***hole. As a Christian, I killed Jesus.

EMT-Alex

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2021
    Anderson

slippery slope with huge implications, but couldn't this be applied to any religious sect? im sure there is something in all religions that could be considered hate speech.

Im getting so tired of this PC bulls#*t. people have lost all common sense. I bet the progressives are going to watch this closely and then try it over here. even with our god given right of freedom of speech they will say hate speech is not protected ever chipping away our rights til we have none.
    Europeans can continue to destabilize their traditions and countries, it’s a fun show to watch.

I’d like to see them try their BS here though, I’ve heard from some African nations that blue helmets make for great target practice.

adws943

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    “This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.”
    Timothy?

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN

“Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.”

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    “Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.”
    Yes but how did he lay it down. This is why one must read all the Bible. Acts Chapter 2:
    22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

Acts 5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom