Chris Rock on Gun Control: Barack and Michelle are the Mom and Dad of the Nation

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    Chris Rock is quoted:

“The president and the first lady are kind of like the mom and the dad of the country,” Rock said at a press conference on gun laws in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday. “And when your dad says something, you listen. And when you don’t, it usually bites you in the ass later on.”

I believe the liberals really do want a Daddy figure to tell them how to live. This is a theme that is played over and over again across the Nation in liberal dominated cities!

images

Joq867

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Brooksville
    I am an adult and don't a "daddy" to tell me how to live. I can make decisions on my own. If I need advice I'll ask for it.

elaw555

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    You are correct...

"George Bush has screwed up so bad, he made it hard for a white man to run for president! People are like "give me a black man, a white woman, a giraffe, a zebra...anything but another white man! That last one screwed up my roof!"

-Chris Rock

Last edited:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    One wonders if he felt that way about any president with an (R) after his name?

Stolen from Twitter: Obama can't be my daddy because I look nothing like Trayvon.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If Barry is my father, brothers and sisters of INGO, in light of dad's inability to manage in his affairs (and dick up the country), it is time to have THE TALK with dad about finding a new home

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    All I have to say is WOW !!!!! No need to consider me part of the family, I'll just consider my self a better educated in the truth, Rebel Child. Chris Rock can follow Barry and Shelly's Flock !

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Chris Rock is quoted:......

I believe the liberals really do want a Daddy figure to tell them how to live. This is a theme that is played over and over again across the Nation in liberal dominated cities!

Well now.......It does fit. At least in this instance.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLkokNuIojw[/ame]

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    My daddy had a spine! My daddy fought the Nazis across the Rhine valley. My daddy was someone I looked up to. Barack, I knew my daddy, and you are not anywhere near him.

Ltrain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    Wow. We need to start a running list for all the idiots of Hollywood to boycott. I'm gonna lose track.

Top Bottom