• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I ordered my key lime pie from Botach Tactical. It showed "in-stock", but now it's back ordered with no estimated availability date... and they already charged my credit card.

Those Jackolopes!

I have no real loyalty to Pie distributors, at the end of the day if I can get a great strawberry Rhubarb for $19.99 from a really upstanding place, or the same pie from another with possible price gouging for $9.99, I will buy 2 @ 9.99. This way I can enjoy it twice for the same price!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I ordered my key lime pie from Botach Tactical. It showed "in-stock", but now it's back ordered with no estimated availability date... and they already charged my credit card.

Based on INGO reviews, I ordered my PSA KLP today - it was one of their daily deals - and paid less than half of what you paid Botach. Of course, they charged my credit card, and I'm not sure when they'll send it. But. You know. I'll get it eventually.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    PSA has come through for me MANY times. You just cant be in need of it NOW. Sometimes they ship quick, alot of times they dont ship it at all for along time.

But you will get it, and you will pay less most of the time.

mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    I hate to say it...I am REALLY tempted to buy a gun from them. Starting researching a gun then decided to Google for the best price. And Cheaper Than Dirt came up with the lowest price by far to the tune of $300 cheaper than the next best price I can find...and it is shown in stock. Their price is blowing away prices on Gun Broker. This is a limited edition gun, so not everyone has them.

So would you pay $300 more just to avoid CTD??? I really hate to support them, but $300 is a fair amount of dough...a little more than 10% on this gun...

Mark

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I hate to say it...I am REALLY tempted to buy a gun from them. Starting researching a gun then decided to Google for the best price. And Cheaper Than Dirt came up with the lowest price by far to the tune of $300 cheaper than the next best price I can find...and it is shown in stock. Their price is blowing away prices on Gun Broker. This is a limited edition gun, so not everyone has them.

So would you pay $300 more just to avoid CTD??? I really hate to support them, but $300 is a fair amount of dough...a little more than 10% on this gun...

Mark

CTD is $300 cheaper because gunbroker stuff is marked up by $400, what gun is it? Can't be that rare if CTD has it.

mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    CTD is $300 cheaper because gunbroker stuff is marked up by $400, what gun is it? Can't be that rare if CTD has it.

LWRC Tricon M6

They are limited run of 500 grey. MSRP is $2749. Cheapest Gun Broker is $2379 buy it now, there are a couple auctions at lower starting bids with reserves though. CTD is $2182 with $10 shipping and no CC fees. So I was off, difference is only $200...

Mark

Squander

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    South Bend
    What does the "TRICON" stand for? I am familiar with the M6A2, but not the Tricon.

LWRC Tricon M6

They are limited run of 500 grey. MSRP is $2749. Cheapest Gun Broker is $2379 buy it now, there are a couple auctions at lower starting bids with reserves though. CTD is $2182 with $10 shipping and no CC fees. So I was off, difference is only $200...

Mark

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    LWRC Tricon M6

Mark

that is a good price...

mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    Thanks. Not sure I like the permanent flash hider though...

Same here...but it would not be impossible to switch out. I figure I will start with the A2 birdcage on it and if I decide that I just can't stand it, will have it changed.

And I went ahead and ordered it even though I really would have preferred to get it somewhere else. CTD price was just too good!

Maybe this is a sign of them realizing their error and have made a turn for the better. We all make mistakes...and we all need forgiveness ourselves... I still have not given Dick's a second chance after Sandy Hook...maybe I need to rethink that as well...

Mark

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Same here...but it would not be impossible to switch out. I figure I will start with the A2 birdcage on it and if I decide that I just can't stand it, will have it changed.

And I went ahead and ordered it even though I really would have preferred to get it somewhere else. CTD price was just too good!

Maybe this is a sign of them realizing their error and have made a turn for the better. We all make mistakes...and we all need forgiveness ourselves... I still have not given Dick's a second chance after Sandy Hook...maybe I need to rethink that as well...

Mark

Correct me if I'm wrong, but CTD doesn't own the warehouses. They are basically a middle man. So the warehouse sets the prices, CTD just collects the money. Almost like eBay does with all of their sellers.

Personally I don't shop their site. But in your circumstance, I can't blame you for saving $200. I just might not tell anyone :)

As far as Dicks, I was in there Friday after I got a "buy one get one 50% off" coupon on ammo. Got 500 rounds of 9mm for $97 or so. First time buying ammo there, but if they keep sending me coupons it wont be the last.

Top Bottom