• ...and so much more!
  • Butros17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    Round Mound of Sound Logic?

I've always liked Barkley, regardless of his opinion or even his knowledge on the subject (or lack there of) he's always answered honestly.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Charles Barkley:

I think especially in the black community, I don’t know if it’s a gun culture, it’s a crime culture. You know, we as black people always, we don’t have respect for one another. You know, we’ve got more black men in prison than we do in college and crime in our neighborhoods is running rampant.

^ This is what I want to see. More leadership from the black community preaching respect and responsibility, and not blaming NRA or "the man" for every issue they face. Kudos to CB for showing real leadership.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Sir Charles is no dummy.

And his own personal story should stop Costas in his tracks. Barkley has carried since 21 or so, has a reputation as a hot-head and bad-boy, but has NEVER used his handgun. The gun don't make the man.....

VidGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    Muncie
    I don't always agree with him, but I've always had a level of respect for Barkley. He is brutally honest in his opinions, and I find that refreshing.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Sir Charles has always been one of my favorites since his early days at Auburn. He speaks many truths about our society, black people and white people.

I have had two cats named after him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sir Charles has always been one of my favorites since his early days at Auburn. He speaks many truths about our society, black people and white people.

I have had two cats named after him.

I've always thought well of Barkley too. But just not in a cat naming sense. :D

DC47374

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Richmond, IN
    I hope his shooting stance is better than his golf swing. His golf swing just looks painful. I've always enjoyed his candor and would love to see more people display this level of honesty.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    He'll probably get ridiculed for his stance by others in the black community. I've always liked him in the nba but I've kinda lost track of him. Glad he can be honest and speak it like it is.

Top Bottom