• ...and so much more!
  • tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Bruce Jenner.... WTH. I guess I should have seen it coming when the "Bruce Jenner" pink 10 speed bikes outsold the blue 10 speed bikes. But it was like 1980. How was I to know? I rode a Huffy BMX anyway. The man must be tortured inside.
    Bruce Jenner was tortured on the outside for years just by being around those POS Kardashians. That is a sick and twisted family. The first time and last time I saw their show, the mom was taking photos of one of the daughters taking a shower. I decided at that point that this was a sick and twisted family, not worth the loss of brain cells I would suffer by paying attention to them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Bruce Jenner was tortured on the outside for years just by being around those POS Kardashians. That is a sick and twisted family. The first time and last time I saw their show, the mom was taking photos of one of the daughters taking a shower. I decided at that point that this was a sick and twisted family, not worth the loss of brain cells I would suffer by paying attention to them.
    They make shower stalls that wide??

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The important question about Trump's support is whether people in leadership are unhappy with the man or his populist message.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And the proof in the pudding shows they all loved him and sucked up to him until that populist message started resonating with the people…
    Some love to point out that Trump was a democrat in the past as if that disqualifies him from being a republican now. Actually something funny about the whole Trump thing is he has long been outspoken about our import levels from Asia, back when democrats cared about that issue and republicans did not and now as a populist republican. Think that hate may come from that?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Some love to point out that Trump was a democrat in the past as if that disqualifies him from being a republican now. Actually something funny about the whole Trump thing is he has long been outspoken about our import levels from Asia, back when democrats cared about that issue and republicans did not and now as a populist republican. Think that hate may come from that?
    He really isn't either one.

NoSaintJoe

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2022
    Elkhart
    The problem is his over the top bullcrap.
    declassifying by thinking about it, 200 million votes, etc

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Both are lies.
    one side makes up and believes his its own crap

FIFY... 200 million votes? C'mon. Trump got 79 million legitimately (a record for an incumbent president) and Biden allegedly got 81 million. Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are indeed quite a few more than 81 million idiots in this country that would vote democrat, but for all of them to actually vote? Unlikely IMHO.

NoSaintJoe

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2022
    Elkhart

Trump hits enemies in both parties, claims he got ‘200M’ votes in 2020 and says JD Vance ‘is kissing my a**’ for an endorsement at Ohio rally​

Former President Trump in a new interview asserted presidents don’t have to go through a formal process to declassify sensitive documents and can do so “even by thinking about it.”

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Trump hits enemies in both parties, claims he got ‘200M’ votes in 2020 and says JD Vance ‘is kissing my a**’ for an endorsement at Ohio rally​

Former President Trump in a new interview asserted presidents don’t have to go through a formal process to declassify sensitive documents and can do so “even by thinking about it.”
    So this is where you got your 200 million...

'Not the 75 million people that voted - I think it's a lot more than that.'

He's talking about support, not actual voters. Is that bluster? Sure. I thought he was an *******. At a time when our country needed an ******* after Obama's World Apology Tour presidency.

NoSaintJoe

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2022
    Elkhart
    So this is where you got your 200 million...

'Not the 75 million people that voted - I think it's a lot more than that.'

He's talking about support, not actual voters. Is that bluster? Sure. I thought he was an *******. At a time when our country needed an ******* after Obama's World Apology Tour presidency.
    Funny, you would think if he meant supporters (which is still completely foolish) he would have said “support”

and the “thought declassification”

he is losing his grip on reality, his time is over. He should retire and shut up.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Funny, you would think if he meant supporters (which is still completely foolish) he would have said “support”

and the “thought declassification”

he is losing his grip on reality, his time is over. He should retire and shut up.
    You're not alone in that sentiment even here on INGO. I will politely agree to disagree. Biden had lost his grip on reality before he even took office, and has been going down hill ever since. His administration has plunged us into the worst economic situation that we've been in, in recent times. I don't think that would be the case under a Trump administration.

Top Bottom