Challenging times ahead. How do you protect your family and property?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Just tonight I had a truck come on property they drove in sat beside one of the out buildings. I let my dogs out one guy started to get out as my dogs approached he got back in they drove down a little farther down the lane found a turn around and left. Where they upto no good? Don't know but don't come on my property at night unannounced looking over my property or you will be treated like you are a criminal. I did have my 10mm MCK with me just in case. They didn't even try to stop and explain themselves. I also reported it to the Sheriffs office and my neighbors.

warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    Have horses, put the girls up at night and let the SOB stud out at night. He removes 1/2 pound of meat at every bit. House sets in the center of the pasture. Between the stud and Jack nothing 2 or 4 legged comes inside the pasture at night. Find dogs and yotes dead in pasture all the time. Coon hunters learned quick to keep dogs out and not to cross the fence.

DMTJAGER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    WHITING
    number 1. should be, "dont make a defensive measures checklist on a public website where people can find your ip/name/location"
    People will never learn.
    Every last electronic form of communication including purchases or searches any of us do is being recorded, categorized, analyzed and stored under and associated with and under your name FOREVER.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    There was a time in my life when sharing was a good thing. There was time in my life when individuals began warning others about being careful what they shared / said. There was a time in my life when these people were called wacko's who wore tin foil hats. Over time it seemed more and more people were wearing those hats, believing a little but never fully subscribing or living according to what they believed.

Think about your life 30 years ago and what you would have thought of those who are warning you today; how it has changed from then to now.

I think if we would have truly listened and believed; we would not have the evil that is staring us in the eye today.

We'd be leaving a better place for our children than we are today.

Yes, be careful what you share.....

tonyclem

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Send your thoughts and ideas on how to keep your family and home safe from BAD PEOPLE. I want to be politically correct, don’t want to go to jail for being racist. Don’t care what heritage you are , and I don’t think my gun cares either. Keep your family safe and GOD BLESS AMERICA
    From your hardware store a $1 magnetic alarm on each door, and a 9mm on the headboard.

tonyclem

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I always carry something, even at home.
    Dogs inside and out, and they love to sit on the couch and watch for cars in the driveway. :) We live out in the country and have a good relationship with the neighbors next-door. Always keeping an eye out for each other and he’s been over to shoot a time or two.
    I’m drawing up plans now for a moat.
    Sharks with lasers?

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Send your thoughts and ideas on how to keep your family and home safe from BAD PEOPLE
    Same way I have been doing it ever since the time when the Reagan Administration was still in office - have a loaded gun in my home. What has changed in the past several years is when I leave the house I carry a gun most often.

Top Bottom