Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2010
    Hancock Co.
    If it is from the CDC it must be true.

CDC: Despite wave of cannibalism, no zombie threat

Advisory.com, June 4,2012

In an extraordinary publicstatement, CDC suggested that a recent string of brutal incidents were notcaused by a virus that would "present zombie-like symptoms." Lastweek, a man in Florida was shot by police after eating most of another man'sface. Several days later, a Maryland college student was arrested for dismemberingand eating his roommate; a Texas woman killed and ate part of her newborn baby;and a Canadian man was charged with murdering and then eating his partner.Several other bizarre cases, such as a New Jersey man repeatedly stabbinghimself and throwing parts of his intestines at police, also made headlines inrecent days.

The unusual—and horrifying—crimeshave sparked a wave of online discussion and news coverage, the AssociatedPress reports. One news organization even created a Google Map to track"instances that may be the precursor to a zombie apocalypse."However, CDC spokesperson David Daigle told the Huffington Post that theagency "does not know of a virus or condition that would reanimate thedead…[or] present zombie-like symptoms."

(READ FULL ARTICLE>>)

http://advisory.com/Daily-Briefing/2012/06/04/CDC-says-cannibalism-not-threat

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    And i am supposed to believe the CDC? ?? RIGHT...

The only thing the FL police department confirmed to me was.. YES you can Kill the UNDEAD Aka zombies.

But, did he reanimate later?

Hornady created zombie max for a reason to warn us all!

Purple where needed folks.. i am feeling lazy

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    canabalism or bath salts

I work in mental health, and I have seen a number of people completely out of their heads after OD'ing on bath salts. That said, I think the cannabalism run is more of a copy-cat thing, especially as the media publicizes it more.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bath salts......WTF......I am lost.[/QU
    Bath Salts is some kind of mind-bending drug. The zombie in Miami was supposedly high on it at the time.

I am aware of that. Thanks but I am lost as to someone thinking ingesting bath salts is anywhere near a good idea. Getting looped on something that is poisonous just does not make sense and the same thoughts on meth. The ingredients are pure crap with crap long term side effects. The info is out there, no secret yet fools and wanna be Zombies "Choose" to ingest the stuff. Again....WTF...:dunno:

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    Now it makes sense. Mikes corner man used "bath salts" instead of smelling salts.

040720_tyson.jpg

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    " Despite all the evidence to the contrary, there absolutely NO evidence that Zombis exist. Carry on :shady:"

:D

thats right the evidence doesnt count only the soothing words from the government............. wonder how they will use zombies to take away liberties?

shooting zombies in the head is a hate crime?

jake

Top Bottom