• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    This whole thing is kinda like going uphill in a car slowly, and not being the driver. You keep rocking forward, hoping to go faster, but it just doesn't happen. I'm somewhat disappointed.:(

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    " Despite all the evidence to the contrary, there absolutely NO evidence that Zombis exist. Carry on :shady:"

:D

Well, lets talk about this. I live in the city on the west side (Indy Speedway area) and it is not a terrible place but there are Zombies wondering about over here. We see them all the time as they travel to and from the corner package store for their life sustaining elixir usually carried in a bag and consumed en-route back to the lair. They are more abundant at dusk/dark.
    We have issues with them at times but have not had to end one yet to see if they re-animate................;)

They do exist my friend, oh yes, they do exist.

kjf48197

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    Indy south side
    I don't care what the CDC says. I am going to reload 12g and 223 from now til the apocalypse is supposed to happen on DEC. 21. And if it doesn't then I will not have to do any reloading til late next summer. Oh yeah one more thing where can I get 2 of those pistols that never run out of ammo like Mila has?!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't care what the CDC says. I am going to reload 12g and 223 from now til the apocalypse is supposed to happen on DEC. 21. And if it doesn't then I will not have to do any reloading til late next summer. Oh yeah one more thing where can I get 2 of those pistols that never run out of ammo like Mila has?!!!

Hollywood. I want a couple as well.

birdwing

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Lowell
    If this is not a true zombie outbreak, i hope the real one spreads this slowly. I like to think i'm ready, but more than likely i'll be sitting on my couch eating pizza when one busts through my front door. I better start training with a greasy trigger finger.

Hoosier49er

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2011
    Zombies or bath-salt junkies... all the same to me. Anyone coming at me looking like they have a real bad case of the munchies is going to get a face full of canister shot from my 12 pounder.
    picture.php

Top Bottom