• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This would'nt have been possible without the 2A :yesway: Wherever I carry I consider it to be in the right place and at the right time whenever I should need it.
    Police are grateful for the bystander who stepped in, preventing the situation from worsening.

"This was a really volatile situation that could have gotten even worse," Purvis said. "He was definitely in the right place at the right time."

infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    Great self control by the gun owner. With the blood and violence occurring right in front of him he could have been tempted to fire. Instead he kept his SA, confronted the attacker and the result was instant compliance by the attacker. Well done.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Obviously a made-up story.

^This. Illinois Governor Pat Quinn said that if CCW was passed in Illinois, if you bumped into someone in the grocery store, they might pull a gun on you. The stabbing was probably just a story the CCW'er made up to cover up his rage for someone cutting in front of him in the checkout line.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    I am not a trigger happy person. But, I have to applaud this Gun owner for self control. I wasn't there so I can't say if I would have done the same or pulled the trigger. Although, it appears that Indiana Law would have allowed you to pull the trigger in this case, if this would have transpired in Indiana. However, since I do not live in Utah, I do not know the laws of that land.
    *disclaimer I am not a lawyer, You must do your own do diligence and reference the laws for yourself, in the case that you are confused or do not understand a law, Consult a practicing lawyer.

Bruizer13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Definately a hero in my book! I hope I never have to draw mine, however, having it is better than not. I'd rather be the gun holding hero than the stabbed victim.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Bloomberg's rule of "shoot first" seems a tad overstated here too. The guy used his gun to stop the spree without firing a bullet. At the risk of starting a battle, you could make an argument te knife man stopped when he saw the guy was OCing :)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    ^This. Illinois Governor Pat Quinn said that if CCW was passed in Illinois, if you bumped into someone in the grocery store, they might pull a gun on you. The stabbing was probably just a story the CCW'er made up to cover up his rage for someone cutting in front of him in the checkout line.
    I've got a *NEWSFLASH* for the genius Governor. They also might grab a cucumber and beat you to death with it if they don't carry. :n00b:

In all reality though they would probably just say excuse me politely and carry on with their business.

I like how these gun grabbers think that people will automatically lose their minds and start a shooting spree if they are allowed to carry.

Top Bottom