• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    While it sounds funny, I've ran plenty of training drills and some USPSA stages that mandated carrying a prop while shooting.

The tough ones were those that mandated carrying the prop with your strong hand.

;)

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Guy buying a 6 pack pulls his firearm and shoots a robber at a store, while holding his 6 pack. Was in the news a few days ago. Caught on the stores camera. Guy doing the shooting looked very calm. I believe he was more annoyed that some azz hat was delaying his beer purchase.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I had my son hold a 22lb chunk of wood, draw, and shoot timed to give him a feel of what it would be like if he was attacked while holding my grandson.
    Does that count?
    Kind of in line with having suffered an injury to your dominate hand/arm, and are unable to use it, so you have to continue with your 'off-hand' to defend yourself! Being methodical, patient, and accurate becomes very important!

As it happened in during the rebuilding of the wall of Jerusalem, when it was found out the local kings were angry about Nehemiah's efforts and plotted to fight against Jerusalem and disrupt the repairs, in Nehemiah, 4:16-18, "From that day on, half of my men did the work, while the other half were equipped with spears, shields, bows and armor. The officers posted themselves behind all the people of Judah who were building the wall. Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other, and each of the builders wore his sword at his side as he worked. But the man who sounded the trumpet stayed with me."

They carried both a tool and a weapon...preparedness matters.

Last edited:

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    Most likely not with the Liberal Utopia that is Nashville.
    I am still confused about what Nashville has to do with this. The shooter was from Dowagiac, Michigan. The store is in Cassopolis, Michigan. The "Police" sign in the video clearly states, "Cassopolis, Michigan" and includes the street address. The reporter even signs off from Cassopolis, Michigan. Is Nashville a tiny burg outside of Cassopolis? Somebody help me out, please.

If anyone remains interested, here is a follow up from WNDU-TV in South Bend, IN.

Top Bottom