• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chayne02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Bottom line here is that I no longer think carrying at home is crazy - and neither does my wife. From now on, I'll have something strapped on or within reach, and I don't care WHAT anyone else thinks.

Odd how quickly we are able to change our minds when given a new perspective. While I live in a suburb and not out in the country, a few weeks ago, only a couple of miles away, there was a domestic shooting that took place out in the middle of the streets in a "quite" neighborhood. So yeah, I also thought who would need to carry at home, but now I know there are always things outside of our control. It just matters how prepared do you want to be.

Zachoff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    N.W. Indiana
    Carry everywhere! Always carry especially at home!! Belly Band works great and wear it lower down like a belt, front appendix position. Keeps everything where it should be. Good for G23, G27 and mid size frame guns.

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Inside the house, no I don't carry one around. There is a weapon within two steps almost everywhere in the house.

Outside, yup, carry a Glock 26 in a holster. If I'm wearing sweats they have a pocket and the Glock is in the pocket.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I dont carry my gun with me all the time when im at home, just sometimes.
    When I dont carry it its in the safe and when I carry it its in a IWB holster.
    It's a good thing to carry to get used to OC/CC.
    And yes my girlfriend thinks im crazy when I do it.
    One time we were gardening in the patio she noticed my gun and asked me "why do you need a gun, what could happen here?".I told her that I didnt know what could happen and thats why I had the gun with me.She still thinks im crazy.
    At least when its on me I know its not in wrong hands.
    Even if you leave your gun in a safe you never know who can get to it or if you really closed the door and stuff like that.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Blindzy71
    Top Bottom