• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Anyone know a good carpet cleaning company that services the south side of Indy (near greenwood) that does good work and can handle carpet that is in bad shape. Post name and number... Guys with a carpet cleaner in the closet need not apply lol. 3 rooms.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Did you cut yourself shaving? Lots of blood on the carpet that you need cleaned up fast and quietly?

I might know a guy.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Did you cut yourself shaving? Lots of blood on the carpet that you need cleaned up fast and quietly?

I might know a guy.

We might know the same guy.

Wolf.jpg

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Check with Ingo member GoingGreyFast I think he does carpets

Thanks Steve!!! :rockwoot:(I tried to Rep you, but the "Rep Gestapo" wouldn't let me.) :):

Yes, I clean carpet, tile & grout, VCT, concrete, brick & mortar. All kinds of surfaces. You can check with INGO's own hoosierdoc & shooter521 if you would like a reference. I have cleaned for both of them. Here's my website: Speedy Clean Restoration - Home or you could just call we can go from there. Also, I'm out of Martinsville, so it can't be far from where you are.

Thanks for your consideration!!!

EDIT: Phone- 765-813-0302

Last edited:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Previous owner thought it would be a bright idea to put white carpet in the house... I had some dogs for a little while after that and have small kids.... I'll leave it at that.... Just want them in better shape until they can be replaced..... I obviously don't expect them to be perfect but have heard that with a guy that knows what he is doing they will look a lot better.

zombieglock

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I obviously don't expect them to be perfect but have heard that with a guy that knows what he is doing they will look a lot better.

At least someone is level headed. I used to work for Stanley Steemer and people thought we should be able to make their carpets brand new again, all the time.
    Traffic wear? Perma Stains? Dog poop that had been sitting on floor for 7 years? They expected brand new carpets after we cleaned, haha.

Working at that place was an experience, they do good work. Some crazy stories from there.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County

Thank you!!! Tried to rep, but again... :rolleyes:

Previous owner thought it would be a bright idea to put white carpet in the house... I had some dogs for a little while after that and have small kids.... I'll leave it at that.... Just want them in better shape until they can be replaced..... I obviously don't expect them to be perfect but have heard that with a guy that knows what he is doing they will look a lot better.

There is a difference between a spot and a stain. :) I never promise to make anything look new. I will promise to get it as clean as I can. White is always a party. LOL!

Robert8252

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    Indianapolis
    If this is a business send me a PM. I do Janitorial for a living and we are pretty competitive with pricing. I could come by and get you a free quote.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    Chemdry. Great work and your carpets aren't wet for 3 days. 1-800-243-6379

I agree. Won't go back to the gallons of water left in the carpet (and I know... every company says "that's the other guys, we don't do that" - well, they do) that take hours to dry.

Chemdry WAS 99.9% dry after a very short time and the results were great. Used it in our last house in MN and finally got a relative to try them here after years of using the guys who soaked their carpets - even they were impressed, and they b*tch at everything! LOL

When new house needs a cleaning we'll be finding a local Chemdry guy for sure.

(and no, I'm not in any way associated with them - and I'm not bashing anyone here who may be in a competing business, I just know what works for me and what I prefer)

Top Bottom