+1 Goinggreyfast and his carpet/tile cleaning service!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    We had GGF out to tackle our carpet and tile a few weeks ago. The carpet was 2.5 years old and had been cleaned once by a national chain. The tile in our bathrooms had never been cleaned before. The carpet in our family room near the kitchen table had a throw rug over it to hide the multitude of stains from our three kids. GGF and another man (different company, but they tag-team larger projects and are both great guys) showed up at 8am and worked for a solid twelve hours. Whenever I've had carpets cleaned in the past the crew is in and out and gone quickly, with the stains reappearing in a few weeks as they seep back up from the pad.

GGF and his friend cleaned our tile/grout, couch and baby room glider chair, and around 3500 sq ft of carpet. They worked like dogs and were the utmost professionals while they did it. We left for a good portion of it to stay out of their way and he texted me a few pics of the progress and how my dog was supervising. They were not able to clean/seal the grout in our kitchen due to a prior floor treatment having been applied, and I received a refund at the completion of the job because they weren't able to do that part.

As you can tell I was highly impressed. I even tipped in ammo :): I meant to take pics of the couch but life got busy and I didn't. I think it looks even better than the pics show. Give him a shot at cleaning your place and you have my highest recommendation in doing so. Give Scott a call at 765.813.0302 and tell him I said hi!

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Thanks so much Brian! It was a pleasure working for you and David and I were grateful for the opportunity. You have been blessed with a beautiful family and a beautiful home. Please call if we can be of service again sometime.

For any who might be interested, here's my website. I'll be happy to come out and give you a free quote. Speedy Clean Restoration - Home

BK.... You liked it and you know it. ;)

Edit: BTW, yes the ammo tip was VERY much appreciated!

Also, should you ever want to have me back in to correct the flub from "National Brand X" in your kitchen, I will be happy to do so. :cool:

Last edited:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Had goinggreyfast clean my carpets today.... Carpets were trashed and really needed torn out but don't have the $$$ to re floor the laminate and carpet.

Just wanted them to look better for now. He pre treated everything and used an electric scrubber before he used the machine.

Carpets look 10 times better... White carpets that turned near black are now white again. Very reasonable prices.

He can post pics if he would like.

Top Bottom