• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Does anyone have any experience with any car detailing shops around Indianapolis (preferably westside or west suburbs)? What's a good one? How much does it usually cost?

I'm buying a used car from a family member, but the cars interior needs some real help. The person had short-haired dogs and there seems to be hair on everything, and just general grime around the commonly touched areas. I'm getting a good deal, so I figure I'll spend some extra money to clean up the inside.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    There's a local here in Mooresville that is spoken pretty highly of but don't know the name of the place. When I get out later today I'll drive by and get a name and number.

My own personal experience with Ziebart was less than stellar. Their idea of "detailing" left a LOT to be desired.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Ziebart left alot to be desired for me as well. (They did my old Grand Am - not the BMW) They were about a step above the works at Mike's.

When I left my M5 with AllenM when he was working on it, he said he had his crew clean it up a bit. I don't know what all his crew did to the outside, but it was the best that car looked since I have had it.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I have a real good detailer. We did our basic clean on yours like we do on all that we work on. Sometimes I swear people do minor damage to their cars just to get them washed.

Top Bottom