• ...and so much more!
  • photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hey Gang:

Here's a thread to post meetings and town halls for the upcoming 2010 US Senate Race.

Right Now, Richard Behney and Marlin Stutzman are two of the major republican candidates. A third Dan Dumezich may throw his hat in the ring.

Claims to fame:
    Behney founded the recent IN Tea Party movement in Indianapolis.

Stutzman co-authored the Lifetime LTCH Permit bill in his 8 years in the Indiana Legistlature:

Please post upcoming appearances here for the candidates, so we can all head out and get to know them - in order to cast our votes intelligently.

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Richard Behney will be appearing a couple of places this week:

North East Indiana: Monday 10/26/09 - Bluffton IN at the Life Center Church beginning at 7 p.m.

West Central Indiana: Wabash County Young Republicans Meeting: 410 West Wabash Ave - Crawfordsville, IN -- I *think* this one starts at 6:30 or 7 p.m. --- I'm double checking on it.

If anyone INGOers would like to make those events, please try to connect up with me (via PM to let me know you'll be there). I'm the tubby guy with the camera gear travelling with Richard. Or, if you'd like to set up a town hall, meeting or visit in your community, please PM me and I'll get word to his campaign staff.

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    All three republican candidates for US Senate in Indiana will be debating Saturday 11/14 in Sullivan IN. Details here: Richard Behney || U.S. Senate 2010

AFTER the debate, the public is invited to The News Stand cafe on the Square in Sullivan for a coffee chat with Richard and Laura. The News Stand is opening just for the Behney campaign, so please stop in for at least a cup of coffee - or late night meal.

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Countdown to judgement day

All three Repub candidates for US Senate will be participating in the Countdown to Judgment Day Tea Party in Warsaw IN this Saturday - Nov 21.

Richard Behney is publishing his book STAND! this weekend as well. You can get your copy at any of his events, or online at the link in this message.

To the best of my knowledge neither of the other two repub candidates have/are publishing a book with their political thoughts any time soon.

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Behney at Tipton Gun Show 11/22/09

Richard Behney will be attending the Gun Show this weekend in Tipton IN on Sunday.

The Behney campaign will have a booth at the show both Saturday and Sunday, where signature petitions to get Behney on the ballot for US Senate can be signed.

Behney is also appearing at the all state Tea Party in Warsaw on Saturday (see above), but will be at the Tipton Gun show (at the 4-H building) on Sunday following church. We hope to have copies of his new book, STAND! on hand for purchase.

If you're attending the gun show, please take a few minutes to stop by and chat with Richard about the state the world and our country is in today.

:)PS: If you're attending (especially on Saturday), and would like to volunteer some time at the booth collecting signatures, please pm me.:)

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have seen both Behney and Stutzman speak. Either would be a great improvement over the current Jr. Senator, however neither has considered the threat the UN is to our sovereignty.

I think it is imperative that we get the United States out of the United Nations, and get the United Nations out of the United States. So much of what is wrong with our country was designed and implemented by "globalists" (code for world communists).

• Cap & Trade: UN IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change)
    • Health Care "reform": WHO branded universal care, like Europe
    • Smart Growth and Development: UN Agenda 21
    • the new "Hate Crime" legislation: United Nations Crime and Justice Research Institute
    The United Nations and the Globalists agenda is driving our government in Washington. They need to be removed to restore our Republic.

The candidates don't get it from what i gathered in Q&A with them (particularly Stutzman).

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I have seen both Behney and Stutzman speak. Either would be a great improvement over the current Jr. Senator, however neither has considered the threat the UN is to our sovereignty.

I think it is imperative that we get the United States out of the United Nations, and get the United Nations out of the United States. So much of what is wrong with our country was designed and implemented by "globalists" (code for world communists).

• Cap & Trade: UN IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change)
    • Health Care "reform": WHO branded universal care, like Europe
    • Smart Growth and Development: UN Agenda 21
    • the new "Hate Crime" legislation: United Nations Crime and Justice Research Institute
    The United Nations and the Globalists agenda is driving our government in Washington. They need to be removed to restore our Republic.

The candidates don't get it from what i gathered in Q&A with them (particularly Stutzman).

We definitely do not need a RINO or a historically unaware person to replace Lugar. The UN is a threat to the US and it's member nations will continue to seek our (US) downfall.

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Richard Behney will be in Evansville tonight - 6 pm Central at the West Side sportsman club. I'll be there. Wear your INGO hats so I know who you are! (I'll be the tubby guy with the camera.)

Join Richard at the 2nd Amendment Patriots monthly meeting Saturday, November 28 at 6:00 pm CST. The meeting will be held at the Westside Sportsman's Club.

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's time to make up your minds...

Here's the latest on the campaign for US Senate from Indiana - based on Richard Behney's schedule:

Thursday 4/8 - Listen live to WXNT 1430 AM or attend in person the candidate round table debate at the Indiana War Memorial.

Friday 4/9 - Merrillville IN - Candidate forum with other candidates - 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm - Place: Sheffields Restaurant 1515 E. 82nd Avenue

Saturday 4/10
    Jennings County Tea Party - Multiple candidates present and speaking

Lawrenceburg: Freedom Forum with Richard Behney @ Dearborn Adult Center 5 to 7 p.m.

Usual disclaimers apply - schedule subject to change without notice yada...yada...yada :D

Top Bottom