I-can-bring-you-in-warm-or-I-can-bring-you-in-cold.jpg

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    The Staff does not get a percentage of the sale. Texkev does not get a percentage of the sale. The classies creates most of the work for the Staff.

I think we're doing it wrong...
    Wait, so i dont have to pay BigRed a commission fee? He said hed ban me when he gets his credentials…

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Wait, so i dont have to pay BigRed a commission fee? He said hed ban me when he gets his credentials…
    He probably said, "************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************!!!"

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    The Staff does not get a percentage of the sale. Texkev does not get a percentage of the sale. The classies creates most of the work for the Staff.

I think we're doing it wrong...
    Wait, CM told me I have to send him $10 on PayPal for every sale I complete, along with a picture of my toes…????

WTAH man…

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Wait, CM told me I have to send him $10 on PayPal for every sale I complete, along with a picture of my toes…????

WTAH man…
    Just a couple flaws with this. @churchmouse is even more old-school than me, cash is KING! "PayPal? Pay me in cash, PAL!" is CM's M-O.

Second, it would be $11.50 to cover the 15% he has to kick to CKW.

Finally, CM is the INGO champion of appropriate pictures in the classies. No pics with the gun on the toilet, make sure nothing weird/illegal/all of the above is in the background, and most importantly, no bare feet!!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait, so that voice I've been hearing in my head since I signed up on INGO isn't Churchmouse?
    Dude. This is the whole purpose of foil. Aluminum though. Tin foil, contrary to popular belief, is not better for shielding against radiated mind waves.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I can see a guy getting upset if he thinks he’s getting screwed over. He thought the mod was anonymous on purpose. That’s probably an honest mistake given that the screenshot didn’t have CM’s name. People often misjudge situations…uh, multiple times, apparently.

But anyway, that would be the time to PM and ask for clarification. Make sure you’re really getting screwed before you start a “I’m taking my football home” thread. And be very sure you’re really getting screwed before you call mods names.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom