• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I paid to support this site. I've spent thousands of dollars with members through the classifieds. Yet for some reason if I ask a simple question for clarification about an ad listed in the classifieds I get banned. Some chicken s*** moderator who don't identify themselves when they ban you is threatening to ban me simply because I asked a question about what is or is not included in an ad. It was a perfectly reasonable and legitimate inquiry and one that would clarify the listing for other interested parties. Instead of seeing it for what it was, I'm threatened with expulsion from The forum. I'm sorry but there are better ways to handle minor grievances than banning a member for a simple slight. I don't deserve to be treated like this and I don't need to be supporting a site that thinks treating adults that way is acceptable.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I paid to support this site. I've spent thousands of dollars with members through the classifieds. Yet for some reason if I ask a simple question for clarification about an ad listed in the classifieds I get banned. Some chicken s*** moderator who don't identify themselves when they ban you is threatening to ban me simply because I asked a question about what is or is not included in an ad. It was a perfectly reasonable and legitimate inquiry and one that would clarify the listing for other interested parts. Instead of seeing it for what it was, I'm threatened with expulsion from The forum. I'm sorry but there are better ways to handle minor grievances than banning a member for a simple slight. I don't deserve to be treated like this and I don't need to be supporting a site that thinks treating adults that way is acceptable.
    How do they threaten to ban you without revealing which mod it is? :scratch: Messages come from the mod account, not some generic voice from the sky.

Sounds like one or more folks are having a bad day.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    How do they threaten to ban you without revealing which mod it is? :scratch: Messages come from the mod account, not some generic voice from the sky.

Sounds like one or more folks are having a bad day.
    Can you tell me which moderator from this screenshot? It is just a question mark.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220624-090359_Brave.jpg
      Screenshot_20220624-090359_Brave.jpg
      335.5 KB · Views: 263

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Can you tell me which moderator from this screenshot? It is just a question mark.
    I see the problem. STOP COMMENTING IN THE ADS! ITS AGAINST THE RULES! Its a clear rule to prevent bumping the threads unnecessarily. See rule #7:

7. There are to be no comments by anyone other than the member who posted the ad. The ad can be bumped to the top ONCE every 24 hours from the last post by the posting member. ALL OFFERS, COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, ETC ARE TO BE SENT VIA THE "START CONVERSATION" SELECTION IN THE MEMBERS PROFILE. No more "pm sent, I'll take it, is this still available," etc. The only exception is if you start a conversation and you get a "Inbox is full" reply. We request you first report the ad to the staff using the report tab at the bottom of the post. We will try and contact the member to help them. A post in the ad saying the inbox is full will be allowed.

If you have a question, follow the rules and PM the seller.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Yeah, just one of many issues this morning, maybe the one that broke the the camel's back...
    Based on the text in your own screenshot its clear you broke the rules and are in the wrong here. It would be wise to apologize for breaking the rules, take your lumps and move on.

Many of us have stepped out of line accepted our lumps and moved on. No grudges, **** happens.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    The mods can see every time you've been slapped on the wrist. Because they can, I'm betting you've done it more than once as they claim. BTW, you can see how many times you've been slapped as well. You've been here almost ten years, so there's no way you can claim that you didn't know the rules. With that in mind, even if it was your first time, the slap was completely deserved. Take your lumps, apologize for being butt hurt and acting like a child, and move on.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    That screenshot is incomplete, the top of the infraction info is cut off.

Suggestions and questions to folks who list in the classifieds should be sent by "conversation". They may or may not find them useful.

The question is - did you post in the classifieds? If you did you were wrong. No big deal, just don't do it.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I get in trouble all the time. I'm married! Ha!!
    Seriously, I have done it in the past.
    I have even gotten into a keyboard commando mode and used inappropriate language since it was an issue I had inside information and was PO'ed since it was close to the heart.
    Nobody is perfect except for Jesus Christ.
    Enjoy the forums. We are all here for each other because for the Second Ammendment, it's all we have. Can't have confidence of those elected to uphold the Constitution of the United States!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom