• Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    Didn't that rule change recently? I think it used to be that you could post a question in an ad thread only if the thread hadn't been bumped in 24hr.

Then it changed to the current rule with absolutely no posts in other people's ad threads.

Or am I imagining things

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Didn't that rule change recently? I think it used to be that you could post a question in an ad thread only if the thread hadn't been bumped in 24hr.

Then it changed to the current rule with absolutely no posts in other people's ad threads.

Or am I imagining things
    I only remember it as pm only.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not the first time I've heard this. A buddy of mine had a similar (not same) experience. Turned him off of the site nearly immediately after joining for some slight infraction due to inexperience using the site. Too bad because he has the most extensive collection of rimfires I've ever seen and a good bit of knowledge to back it up.
    So he was just a sensitive guy.
    To all.....your 1st issue has been a Mulligan with me. I give you a break and direct you to the 12 "SIMPLE" rules.
    If after that you don't catch on you get a no points warning. Then come the points. How is this a bad thing. Seriously. If you are that sensitive then stay away or just pay attention and follow the simple rules. These rules are in place for the the staff to keep the site flowing. If you don't like it then I guess its your loss.
    Even I have to follow them and have gotten my share of infractions from staff members that have been long time life friends so WTAF people.

Yeah I may be a bit pissed off.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    In all fairness to the moderators, you broke the rules. You also weren't threatened with expulsion.

I bumped an add once with a dumb comment before I realized what I was doing, and I got suspended for a few days I think. Just move on Friend.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    First: Thank you Churchmouse for the past Mulligan for me.

Second: Jake Blue, If you're still taking your ball and leaving the playground, Bye.

Third: Enter "gynecologist near me" in Google search.

Fourth:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    So he was just a sensitive guy.
    To all.....your 1st issue has been a Mulligan with me. I give you a break and direct you to the 12 "SIMPLE" rules.
    If after that you don't catch on you get a no points warning. Then come the points. How is this a bad thing. Seriously. If you are that sensitive then stay away or just pay attention and follow the simple rules. These rules are in place for the the staff to keep the site flowing. If you don't like it then I guess its your loss.
    Even I have to follow them and have gotten my share of infractions from staff members that have been long time life friends so WTAF people.

Yeah I may be a bit pissed off.
    IMO you have every right to be. Break the rules then whine about getting your pee pee smacked and call the mods chicken ****s? Yeah.... GTFO and FATWO imo. If you get that butt hurt when YOU F UP you shouldn't be here.

Last edited by a moderator:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Or am I imagining things
    We did change the rule. It was becoming too hard to moderate. This was made very public. And like I said my 1st issue with you is usually a mulligan. then we start up the ladder if issues repeat.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I paid to support this site. I've spent thousands of dollars with members through the classifieds. Yet for some reason if I ask a simple question for clarification about an ad listed in the classifieds I get banned. Some chicken s*** moderator who don't identify themselves when they ban you is threatening to ban me simply because I asked a question about what is or is not included in an ad. It was a perfectly reasonable and legitimate inquiry and one that would clarify the listing for other interested parties. Instead of seeing it for what it was, I'm threatened with expulsion from The forum. I'm sorry but there are better ways to handle minor grievances than banning a member for a simple slight. I don't deserve to be treated like this and I don't need to be supporting a site that thinks treating adults that way is acceptable.
    I just caught that this din wit called me a chicken :poop: so thats it buddy you are done here. Broke another rule.
    My posts have my handle on my friend.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That screenshot is incomplete, the top of the infraction info is cut off.

Suggestions and questions to folks who list in the classifieds should be sent by "conversation". They may or may not find them useful.

The question is - did you post in the classifieds? If you did you were wrong. No big deal, just don't do it.
    I never gave him any points. I tried to be a nice mod. He has 1 infraction from 2015. Beyond that nothing so I was being gracious. No more and he is done here.

I got his Chicken :poop:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I just caught that this din wit called me a chicken :poop: so thats it buddy you are done here. Broke another rule.
    My posts have my handle on my friend.
    Not saying its any better, but what he saw/posted was just the generic pee-pee slap infraction. Not a PM IDing who sent it.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    pay-your-respects.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom