Can you shoot a gun by sitting on it? (linked news article)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    On top of the sofa, I could see that. Something with a G**** like trigger wouldn't that hard to depress if everything lined up right.

EDIT: Given the circumstances, I think it would be pretty easy to tell a GSW that was sat on: angle, burn marks on the couch cushion and the pants, leg etc. vs just a GSW.
    (My completely uneducated CSI watching opinion).

Last edited:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Bigger question, why don't women ever look before the sit down? In the 50 years that I have complicated my life with females, this is one thing consistent. They scream when they sit on the porcelain because they failed to look for the proper seat, jump in the car and sit on the sunglasses they left on the seat an hour ago, any number of occasions, with any number of women, it was they same thing. The plop there butts down without a look or thought and then it is someone else's fault.

Men are better but not perfect, as judged by the seats in work vehicles that are damaged when a guy sits down with a screwdriver in his back pocket. At least he did not sit on his own sunglasses.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Bigger question, why don't women ever look before the sit down? In the 50 years that I have complicated my life with females, this is one thing consistent. They scream when they sit on the porcelain because they failed to look for the proper seat, jump in the car and sit on the sunglasses they left on the seat an hour ago, any number of occasions, with any number of women, it was they same thing. The plop there butts down without a look or thought and then it is someone else's fault.

Men are better but not perfect, as judged by the seats in work vehicles that are damaged when a guy sits down with a screwdriver in his back pocket. At least he did not sit on his own sunglasses.
    Ummmmm...you do know that has it's benefits some times?

Just saying your complaining about things you enjoy other times.:twocents:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I guess? Maybe? Something like a 1911 with a light trigger possibly but a striker fire I don’t see it unless she sat down and wallered around but you’d think you’d notice if you sat on something long and hard unless… ok never mind

Top Bottom