• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shootin45super

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Bloomington
    Where does Holecum think these people are going to get jobs?

I mean, I'm sure they are all brain surgeons, oncologists, electrical engineers, etc. But certainly some are going to be lucky to qualify for the "non-essential" jobs Mr. Holecum tried to destroy over the past eighteen months? Maybe they can all be landscapers at Pence's house?
    Maybe we will just give them all gas stations to run tax free!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I am getting confused. I am supposed to be upset about Biden not getting all the Afganis out who helped our troops AND I am supposed to outraged about all the Afganis who helped our troops getting out?

I HAVE to be missing something.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I noticed a C130 landing at Indy today around 4 while fishing in Plainfield. I wonder if its related?

Probably not. They were showing busses on the news. A Herc could land at Atterbury easily.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I am getting confused. I am supposed to be upset about Biden not getting all the Afganis out who helped our troops AND I am supposed to outraged about all the Afganis who helped our troops getting out?

I HAVE to be missing something.
    You are. We don't know who a hell of a lot of these people are. When I say a lot, I mean a metric ****-ton. The State Department has a notorious record of vetting people coming into this country. The information on the people who helped us was given to a bunch of heavily-armed goat-******* totalitarians who could have quite possibly killed the people who worked with us and had some totalitarian goat ****** take their place and the State Department idiot who is doing the vetting will wave them through the gate.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I noticed a C130 landing at Indy today around 4 while fishing in Plainfield. I wonder if its related?

Probably not. They were showing busses on the news. A Herc could land at Atterbury easily.
    I saw that one too. I don't believe in coincidence. Blue-suiters like long runways.

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    How long is “temporary”?
    When NIPSCO built Baily Station in the 1950’s, the north wall of the building was a temporary wall as future plans were to add additional generators. Baily Station was shut down a few years ago. No additional generators were ever added to Bailey. That temporary wall was still there. So temporary is about 60-70 years.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I keep hearing that "they were helping us"

Whose country was it?

Whose cultural war was it?

Who did the heavy lifting?

It seems like WE spent 20 years and unlimited money helping THEM. Equipping THEM. Feeding THEM. Protecting THEM from enemies.

It is not like we wanted that pile of rocks and dust in a remote part of the world that has always been a cesspool of tragedy and suffering.

Time will only tell, but how many of them will become peaceful, productive citizens of America defending and living under the US Constitution?

Last edited:

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    How do we know this isn't the order, or a near-facsimile based on reasonable opportunity and logistics?

Seems like a lot of speculation on the part of this forum.

Afghans laid down their lives in the tens of thousands in the final years of the war, with Americans not losing a single life in the later stages.

It's just 5,000 people. Certainly a small component of the Afghan military that proudly fought shoulder to shoulder with our men and women. Should we deny them entry and safe haven because a handful of people were unable to get to the airport in the initial airlifts? Are we that callous that we would leave our allies to die while we concern ourselves with exclusively "our own" people?

Why are we throwing a fit that Afghan heroes are escaping certain death? Because it vaguely inconveniences us?
    They have already announced that after 2 weeks and no further vetting they will all be free to leave the base. Just what kind of vetting do you think was done on the spot under the stresses of evacuation?

I have no problem with housing the brave portion of their suppressed society that aided us over the last two decades just as long as that is what we truly get.

We all heard where passports and papers were being taken from their rightful owners near the airport, do you think they just needed some paper to get their turd fires started? Was it Taliban or ISIS that took their papers? How many copies were made? Who is it that we just flew into the country? These are my concerns above any social differences. Unfortunately we won't know who they are until after their pictures are on the TV with some horrible headline attached to it...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    They have already announced that after 2 weeks and no further vetting they will all be free to leave the base. Just what kind of vetting do you think was done on the spot under the stresses of evacuation?

I have no problem with housing the brave portion of their suppressed society that aided us over the last two decades just as long as that is what we truly get.

We all heard where passports and papers were being taken from their rightful owners near the airport, do you think they just needed some paper to get their turd fires started? Was it Taliban or ISIS that took their papers? How many copies were made? Who is it that we just flew into the country? These are my concerns above any social differences. Unfortunately we won't know who they are until after their pictures are on the TV with some horrible headline attached to it...
    You are. We don't know who a hell of a lot of these people are. When I say a lot, I mean a metric ****-ton. The State Department has a notorious record of vetting people coming into this country. The information on the people who helped us was given to a bunch of heavily-armed goat-******* totalitarians who could have quite possibly killed the people who worked with us and had some totalitarian goat ****** take their place and the State Department idiot who is doing the vetting will wave them through the gate.
    Reminds me of a story about wheat and chaff.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    They have already announced that after 2 weeks and no further vetting they will all be free to leave the base.
    And if they don't want to leave? Regardless, we have people living on the streets while we give money, food, shelter, healthcare and protection to complete strangers from a country these people did not want to fight for.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown

How will they leave the base? Are they gonna be issued DL and given cars I can see our jack*** goverment doing this. Im not sure they can let them just leave right?

I dont think letting them roam free around Southern Indiana is a very bright idea..... I dont have to say it you get my drift.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    How will they leave the base? Are they gonna be issued DL and given cars I can see our jack*** goverment doing this. Im not sure they can let them just leave right?

I dont think letting them roam free around Southern Indiana is a very bright idea..... I dont have to say it you get my drift.
    Where in the area is there nice looking section 8 housing? That's where they will go to live free off the taxpayers a long time. Along with the county jails.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    Where in the area is there nice looking section 8 housing? That's where they will go to live free off the taxpayers a long time. Along with the county jails.
    There will be all kinds of houses and apartments available once the bums are evicted from the last year. Not real sure the tenants would be any better tho.

Top Bottom