• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Didn't Trump institute a policy (or maybe enforce an existing policy) for refugees about them having to go to the first "safe" country nearest to their home country? I was thinking that was done to stop so many Central American "refugees" from simply crossing Mexico to the US border to claim refugee status. Shouldn't this policy also apply to the Afghans? Fly them to Qatar, or Saudi Ababia, etc.. Why bring them here at all?

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    And more of our tax dollars going to support expected democratic supporters. The vetting process will be a sham, as all democratic led things go, will be releasing thousands of criminals into our system, just look at a lot of the areas they put the somalians at, and they complain they don't get enough free stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana

What are they bring to our state? Can't the governor do anything to stop it?

Our governor? I don't think you and Eric The Great are of one mind. Where we might see obsurdity; Eric might see "opportunity".

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm kind of split on this. I believe there are some who risked everything to help our men & women on the ground over there and they've certainly done more to earn a shot here than the hundreds of thousands uncle dipshit has coming across the southern border.

However, they should be provided with an extensive education on what is and is not considered acceptable behavior in our society before they step foot off of Camp Atterbury. Everything from bumpin uglies with livestock to messing with kids, battery, robbery, rape as well as the consequences should they choose to ignore our generosity. Those consequences should include a one way ticket straight back to Kabul strapped to a pallet, naked and face down and kicked off the back of a C130. The Taliban will make them regret it much more than we'd be allowed to.

One chance only

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm kind of split on this. I believe there are some who risked everything to help our men & women on the ground over there and they've certainly done more to earn a shot here than the hundreds of thousands uncle dipshit has coming across the southern border.

However, they should be provided with an extensive education on what is and is not considered acceptable behavior in our society before they step foot off of Camp Atterbury. Everything from bumpin uglies with livestock to messing with kids, battery, robbery, rape as well as the consequences should they choose to ignore our generosity. Those consequences should include a one way ticket straight back to Kabul strapped to a pallet, naked and face down and kicked off the back of a C130. The Taliban will make them regret it much more than we'd be allowed to.

One chance only
    Ditto. I SO want to welcome these folks. And I hope and PRAY they dont end up like other refugees that have demonstrated that they just want to keep doing 10th century goat[herder] crap like treating women as property, arranged marriages, etc.

C'mon guys (and gals) Make Teddy Roosevelt proud! (Hopefully thats some inside baseball and I dont have to explain it to y'all because ya get it)

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    It would shock me if the majority of the refugees did anything to support us in A-stan. As well as this was handled, I expect the friendlies were the ones left behind. The Democrats do not proper by bringing in responsible people

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    So it takes years to vet them when they apply from other there but now our government has found a way to vet them in a couple of weeks? I've heard that after two weeks if they are "vetted" they will be allowed off base.. Here we go again.
    I was there yesterday shooting Skeet. A beautiful day, everything was peaceful and appeared normal.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    Send them to Bloomingstan; keep them away from the Speedway.
    No thanks! This town's screwed up enough as is. Then again the rainbow brigade might have reconcile supporting a group of people that would rather throw them off roof tops. It could be interesting to watch that shake out.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I forget where I heard it, but the State Department e-mailed each of the Afghan SIV holders a document with no unique identifying marks to get them on an evac plane. Who knows how many extra copies were run off ...

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    So it takes years to vet them when they apply from other there but now our government has found a way to vet them in a couple of weeks? I've heard that after two weeks if they are "vetted" they will be allowed off base.. Here we go again.
    I was there yesterday shooting Skeet. A beautiful day, everything was peaceful and appeared normal.
    Well heck yes, you had a gun in your hands...

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    From Atterberry, the next step will be for the taxpayers to buy them housing and supply their needs until they can regroup and destroy America. We already did that under obummer. More of America will be just like the districts that put Omar and Tlaib into office. In the mean time there will be more demands on whatever peace officers are still on call whenever the left is done tearing down that system.

Between horrible economics, subsidizing division and violence, failing to maintain security and an insane foreign policy, the left could not deliberately destroy this country any better if they tried.

Top Bottom