Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

D.R.SCOTT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Makes me wonder if the guards and security of the California elite would also have to get background checks for everytime they need ammo, or if they would have a special exemption in thier own best interests. Oh who am I kidding, I know which one it would be.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Someone on corvetteforum brought up a good question and I now wonder the same:

Okay, I'm ready to show my confusion again. Requiring background checks to purchase firearms doesn't violate my Second Amendment right to bear arms but requiring background checks to purchase ammo for those firearms does violate my Second Amendment right to bear arms?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

Refrigerator27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 18, 2022
    Noblesville
    as a California refugee, I’m happy for them. Although now that they can have ammo shipped to their door step, youre gonna have a couple more million people online to compete with for ammo availability.

Makes me wonder if the guards and security of the California elite would also have to get background checks for everytime they need ammo, or if they would have a special exemption in thier own best interests. Oh who am I kidding, I know which one it would be.
    Yup, the LEO are exempt from that law. Also they can also be given letters from the their dept so they don’t have to wait for the 10-background check wait either. Basically a Class system out there.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I wonder how long the "Freedom Week (or so)" will last this time until the 9th Circuit issues a stay on Benitez' permanent injunction.

Top Bottom