• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You ever wonder what the plan is….

Is that before or after we all get starved to death? Wait, I thought we needed illegals or our groceries would be too expensive. That many illegals and groceries will be free! So hard to keep up with today's catastrophe in the wings.

Maybe bussing them around the country is actually a secret plot to get enough in each voting district that they can just vote the lizard people in. While we secretly cheer it! Then the HOAs wrest control with the corporate mercenary companies and everyone is forced to buy the correct shade of blue shutters that only the Clinton Foundation produces.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Is that before or after we all get starved to death? Wait, I thought we needed illegals or our groceries would be too expensive. That many illegals and groceries will be free! So hard to keep up with today's catastrophe in the wings.

Maybe bussing them around the country is actually a secret plot to get enough in each voting district that they can just vote the lizard people in. While we secretly cheer it! Then the HOAs wrest control with the corporate mercenary companies and everyone is forced to buy the correct shade of blue shutters that only the Clinton Foundation produces.
    :wrongdoor:

You're on a roll. :):

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    :wrongdoor:

You're on a roll. :):

I'm all hopped up on bennies and goofballs after paying my respects to the Hammer Shrine then heading home and making dinner. TPTB haven't outlawed my mac n cheese yet, and despite the recipe comes from the Communist Hell Hole that is NPR's America's Test Kitchen (note Kitchen is spelled with a K, Kommiefornia is also spelled with a K, you know that's not a coincidence) it's pretty good. Good enough it'll be outlawed soon enough because they need to control us via cheese consumption.

And because this thread is already shot in the dick, here's the recipe:

1.5 cups water + 1 cup milk
    1/2 box of Barilla elbow noodles. Get Barilla. I know you cheap bastards want to use Great Value and you hippies want to grow your own hemp based pasta, but just get the Barilla. It's got little grooves on it that really grab the cheese.

Lightly boil that mixture until the pasta is semi-flacid. Like when you're thinking about Sofia Vergara but she's holding a dead puppy.

Add 8 oz of American yellow cheese that you got from the deli. Don't use slices, use block cheese. Turn the heat down low and mix until melted. It's got to be American or you'll break the sauce. You assholes with Velveeta can just GTFO and if you're vegan why are you even reading this?

Remove from heat. Now add 8 oz of *good* cheddar. Again, from a block. Preferably from Wisconsin and old enough to attend school if not old enough to vote. Let this melt from the residual heat while you make the crunchy bits.

Crunchy bits: Small pan, olive oil, heat to smoke point, add seasoned breadcrumbs until toasted. Note these go from toasted to ****ing burnt pretty quick. Watch them.

Go back to your mac and cheese. Add 1-2 tbsp (measure if you're a nerd, eyeball it if you're a cool guy) of dijon mustard. It can be cheap, it just makes the cheese cheesier. Freshly ground pepper and salt to taste.

Spoon out some cheesy goodness, sprinkle the crunchy bits on top, serve.

Warning: Your wife and/or kids and/or neighbors will now constantly request you make this. You'll be put on a watch list. You'll be targeted for re-education... your perfect shade of blue shutters will be stolen to set you up for an arrest by the ReEducajushion Poleese.

You'll probably overcook the salmon on the grill while making this because your dumbass accidentally hit the "C" instead of the "F" on the thermometer. But it's worth it, and the reverse seared beef may redeem you. But the Mac is spot on either way, and you've only dirtied up one pan, one pot, one spatula, and one spoon. If you're alone and a fat ass you don't even need to dirty up a bowl. Just eat it out of the pot until "they" come for you with a warrantless door to door spatula sweep.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I'm all hopped up on bennies and goofballs after paying my respects to the Hammer Shrine then heading home and making dinner. TPTB haven't outlawed my mac n cheese yet, and despite the recipe comes from the Communist Hell Hole that is NPR's America's Test Kitchen (note Kitchen is spelled with a K, Kommiefornia is also spelled with a K, you know that's not a coincidence) it's pretty good. Good enough it'll be outlawed soon enough because they need to control us via cheese consumption.

1/2 box of Barilla elbow noodles. Get Barilla. I know you cheap bastards want to use Great Value and you hippies want to grow your own hemp based pasta, but just get the Barilla. It's got little grooves on it that really grab the cheese.

Lightly boil that mixture until the pasta is semi-flacid. Like when you're thinking about Sofia Vergara but she's holding a dead puppy.

Add 8 oz of American yellow cheese that you got from the deli. Don't use slices, use block cheese. Turn the heat down low and mix until melted. It's got to be American or you'll break the sauce. You assholes with Velveeta can just GTFO and if you're vegan why are you even reading this?

Remove from heat. Now add 8 oz of *good* cheddar. Again, from a block. Preferably from Wisconsin and old enough to attend school if not old enough to vote. Let this melt from the residual heat while you make the crunchy bits.

Crunchy bits: Small pan, olive oil, heat to smoke point, add seasoned breadcrumbs until toasted. Note these go from toasted to ****ing burnt pretty quick. Watch them.

Go back to your mac and cheese. Add 1-2 tbsp (measure if you're a nerd, eyeball it if you're a cool guy) of dijon mustard. It can be cheap, it just makes the cheese cheesier. Freshly ground pepper and salt to taste.

Warning: Your wife and/or kids and/or neighbors will now constantly request you make this. You'll be put on a watch list. You'll be targeted for re-education... your perfect shade of blue shutters will be stolen to set you up for an arrest by the ReEducajushion Poleese.

You'll probably overcook the salmon on the grill while making this because your dumbass accidentally hit the "C" instead of the "F" on the thermometer. But it's worth it, and the reverse seared beef may redeem you. But the Mac is spot on either way, and you've only dirtied up one pan, one pot, one spatula, and one spoon. If you're alone and a fat ass you don't even need to dirty up a bowl. Just eat it out of the pot until "they" come for you with a warrantless door to door spatula sweep.

Such language!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It would help if INGO activity was thought of as more like conversations among friends, when one topic wanes or is exhausted the conversation is likely to move in unpredictable directions

If you take part in a group that is discussing FTF in the real world, say, how much the Colts suck and they tire of the subject and go off on some tangent, do you complain that they won't stick to the original subject or just move on if the new direction is not compelling?

The divergences from orthodoxy will damp themselves out eventually, faster if something new comes up about the original subject. Until then, perhaps relax a little
    I don't think that analogy fits. A conversation with friends is a single gathering and one conversation. INGO has multiple forums and threads within those. It's much more like a conference or convention in which the visitor can explore multiple topics and conversations happening across various breakout rooms.

I think we all acknowledge there will be thread drift, but it does get tedious when the discussion takes on a completely different focus and there are already multiple threads covering the same topic.

In the convention analogy it would be like we're all attending CPAC and there are five breakout rooms with panel discussions on Todd Young's RINOness and someone walks by all five of those rooms only to enter the panel discussion about Abbott and DeSantis sending illegals to lib cities and start asking questions about Todd Young. No one is saying the topic is off limits, but there is a room for it already.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    An HOA is a voluntary organization, don’t want one, simply buy a house without one. Actually the homeowners can dissolve the association anytime they wish. The covenants still stand, but they can agree not to enforce them. Some associations do dissolve themselves, usually in older neighborhoods.
    You are missing the point. How many would agree to stay in the HOA if given a legal out?

I'm guessing so close to zero as to be indistinguishable

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

NOW you tell me. I went looking for this before today, and now todays over and it’s too late!
    People were subjected to velveeta and it’s all your fault.
    Did you have any of the Mac and cheese today? Or were you too good to eat there? Or could you smell the velveeta from the door and it just turned your stomach?
    EDIT: pictures don’t match not sure where you were.

Apologies to McG, still arguing
    It’s.
    Just.
    One.
    Big.
    Thread.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    NOW you tell me. I went looking for this before today, and now todays over and it’s too late!
    People were subjected to velveeta and it’s all your fault.
    Did you have any of the Mac and cheese today? Or were you too good to eat there? Or could you smell the velveeta from the door and it just turned your stomach?
    EDIT: pictures don’t match not sure where you were.

Apologies to McG, still arguing
    It’s.
    Just.
    One.
    Big.
    Thread.

I didn't eat. I just paid my respects at the various alters and shrines and left. I spoke briefly with @MindfulMan, but other than that just exchanged some head nods. It smelled good, but my wife wasn't feeling great and I had my own stuff going in the smoker. I really did overcook the salmon, but the beef turned out nice.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I didn't eat. I just paid my respects at the various alters and shrines and left. I spoke briefly with @MindfulMan, but other than that just exchanged some head nods. It smelled good, but my wife wasn't feeling great and I had my own stuff going in the smoker. I really did overcook the salmon, but the beef turned out nice.
    Man, I'm sorry I missed both you and @MindfulMan ! I was probably there at the same time, unless you got there much after 1 p.m.. It was a nice turnout and get together.

Top Bottom