• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Replace sprinkler systems with food dye…… (or something hard to wash and non toxic) if you’re walking around like a Smurf……. You have some explaining to do. If you had nothing to do with it you go get cleared by police, if you were involved you try and hide your Smurf self for the next few days.

I guess you’d have to have good insurance to mist the whole store lol but at least perps would have a consequence

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    F modern sensibilities. Thieves should be killed. F you if you're somewhere you shouldn't be. All this namby pamby coddling of criminals is exactly what has us in the situation we're in. I don't give a F about your backstory. If you commit a crime there should be severe consequences.
    Instead of killing them, how about some Old Testament justice? You take from me, you pay me back--personally and directly. You burn my business down, instead of rotting in some jail cell somewhere, you go to work and the fruits of your labor goes to paying the costs of restoring my property. (No matter how long it takes).

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Replace the harmless fog with CO2. With any luck they suffocate and are never seen or heard from again. ;)

Amen. If someone breaks into another's business, they deserve whatever they get. Too bad lethal security controls aren't really allowed in US or Western Europe, as they are in some other countries.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    People from 150 years ago would be aghast that we spend so much money and bend so far over backwards to coddle criminals and attempt to "pursuade" them with kid glove security systems.

It should be completely legal to use deadly force against burglars, robbers, and theives, and dump their carcass at the roadside for Animal Control to pick up like roadkill. Sorry not sorry. I'm not deciding my property is worth more than your life, you are.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    People from 150 years ago would be aghast that we spend so much money and bend so far over backwards to coddle criminals and attempt to "pursuade" them with kid glove security systems.

It should be completely legal to use deadly force against burglars, robbers, and theives, and dump their carcass at the roadside for Animal Control to pick up like roadkill. Sorry not sorry. I'm not deciding my property is worth more than your life, you are.
    Also, my property IS worth more than your life if you're trying to take it forcefully. So bye felicia.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Also, my property IS worth more than your life if you're trying to take it forcefully. So bye felicia.
    It's not that my property is expensive or valuable. It's that your life just isn't worth very much. :laugh:

Top Bottom