• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JGulley317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Marion Co.
    3 wise men is good! You older guys can have your good beer (wish I could drink with you all) and I'll stick to my water. Works out great! I got my handgun now, just waiting for LTCH... Whoever is planning this, please PM me because I forgot about this thread for a few days and I'm afraid I could forget again! Thanks!

JGulley317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Marion Co.
    I'm in. I always default to Brugge or BR Brewpub. But I'm open for others. I've never had a problem OCing in BR (but then again, I wouldn't wear a nasty longhorn shirt either)

ETA: For Gulley and his kind, we should definitely plan on a "restaurant" that has a great beers. We can include the <21 crowd by sitting in the non-bar area.

Thanks for thinking of me. If you all really want to go to a bar, you won't hurt my feelings. Really! Trust me, I understand.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Practically everyone that patrons The Ship sticks out like a sore thumb, Colt! Damon, the owner, is an Iraq vet and a really cool guy.

I'll +1 for The Sinking Ship.

I meant I stuck out there like a sore thumb, LOL. I talked to the owner soon after they opened and he told me the name comes from a poem, or maybe a song, that his buddy wrote while in Irag. I also asked him about the carrying of guns and he said he preferred concealed in his bar just to prevent any hassle from some of the local clientele. I've carried every time I go there. GREAT tenderloin sammich there btw!! :yesway:

JGulley317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Marion Co.
    I meant I stuck out there like a sore thumb, LOL. I talked to the owner soon after they opened and he told me the name comes from a poem, or maybe a song, that his buddy wrote while in Irag. I also asked him about the carrying of guns and he said he preferred concealed in his bar just to prevent any hassle from some of the local clientele. I've carried every time I go there. GREAT tenderloin sammich there btw!! :yesway:

Is this just a bar or bar/restaurant?

CtWest

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Here
    I'm with gulley...whoever is going to set this up send me a PM so I don't accidentally miss this! Be good to meet some people.

Top Bottom