• Status
    Not open for further replies.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Since nobody else wants to play, I'll put up a few of mine.

guncache.jpg

I told you guys I needed a safe really bad. ;)

:ugh:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I consider this proof positive that Jeremy was WRONG. (like that never happened before). The OP ain't hatin' on me.

It is amazing how much "proof" there is just waiting to be found on the internet.
    That's BS...
    I issue a couple of Smart Assed comments and I get called silly names by the OP. You issue Smart Assed comments and get the Popcorn cause he finds you humorous...

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    That's BS...
    I issue a couple of Smart Assed comments and I get called silly names by the OP. You issue Smart Assed comments and get the Popcorn cause he finds you humorous...
    YUP, that is how it works. The agony of defeat.

Ok I am going to type this slowly, so you can understand it.

The.........OP.........may........like..........me..........he..........may......not.........like.........you.

I have seen threads in here where I was the one not liked. Even in those threads, there were times where you found a way to make ME look good! I fully expect to get repped for this post and when I do, I am goving to be sure to let you know by posting that fact right here in this thread. The Mutual Admiration Society and General Survival Basement BS thread.

Last edited:

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    I think some of you might have a comprehension problem.

All i asked is for pics or list of what guns you have, for fun bragging rights, and people start posting stupid.

Some ppl need to
    1. grow up
    2. learn how to read

But for now :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Ya'all shouldn't be too hard on Christian, I have always enjoyed seeing photos of other folks collections myself.

But Christian you have to understand that in this section of the board the folks are a little more tight-lipped about what they have or don't have w/regards to firearms.

At least for me it's not so much that I am fearful of being robbed or of jackbooted thugs coming to secure my "arsenal" of dangerous weapons, it's more about how outsiders (mostly due to the media) perceive survival oriented people.

I don't mind passing along firearm advice in this section, but I would much rather talk about more important aspects of survival/prepping since much of the rest of the board is more firearm specific.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    So how's everyone's chickens doing? it's starting to get cold out & mine have pretty much stopped laying, at least on any sort of regular basis, they probably won't start laying regularly again until spring.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Christian, I would say your interest in everyone's gun collections would have been better placed in the long gun or general fire arms section.

If you had worded it different, i.e. "post pics of your SHTF guns" you might have gotten a different reaction.

And as mentioned some just won't go around "bragging" that that own 200 weapons and 10,000 rounds of ammo.. It freaks the sheeple out... DO some of us have "aresnals?" well maybe but we aren't about to show them off in a manner that can be used against us..

It wasn't personal, just trying to get a laugh, sorry, I apologise.

Richard, not to thread jack but do you have a light on? Are they let out or cooped up? Fresh water? nesting material?

braz007

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The gauntlet... Has it been thrown yet?

Yeah, pretty sure. The OP seems to be a pretty young guy and probably doesn't realize what he is asking. I am going to clarify this real quick and I will try to not be a douche while doing so.

To the OP:

Asking someone in the "Survival Section" to post pics of all of their firearms, survival stash, ammo, etc. is like asking a drug dealer to post pictures of their stash and tell you their source.

Most people that read this section of the INGO wear tinfoil hats to bed so that the government can't tune in to their thoughts while they sleep and / or be reprogrammed by some sort of HF radio being beamed in to their bedroom by the "silent black helicopter."

So, to sum it up: Don't ask someone (especially in this area) about the specifics of what firearms they own. It is akin to asking them to take a picture of their junk for your enjoyment.

But, since you asked nicely:

I don't own any firearms. I think the government does a fine job protecting me. Firearms are not needed in this day and age, we have evolved beyond a point of needing them.

Last edited:

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I think some of you might have a comprehension problem.

All i asked is for pics or list of what guns you have, for fun bragging rights, and people start posting stupid.

Some ppl need to
    1. grow up
    2. learn how to read

But for now :popcorn:
    Sure, that's all. And the FOID card isn't a registration scheme, nor is your homeowners policy, your LTCH, the 4473, etc....In the world we currently reside in, the guns I have or don't have are nobodies business. It certainly isn't advised to go around listing them on the WORLD WIDE web. Anyone that wants a close up look at MY collection should feel free to come over around 2-3 AM and just let yourself in if ya know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

braz007

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    @ThrottleJockey, I said some people, not me... lol

@Braz007, did you forget the purple text or were you serious? :rofl:

Oh firearms are the devil. I only acquire firearms so that I can be sure that they aren't used for evil purposes.

BTW, muzzle loader season started Saturday! Sad to have to clean and store the slug gun, but I do enjoy the smell of black powder. :ingo:

braz007

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Something about it seems more, "meaningful." I don't know what it is, but smokeless powder just doesn't have the same "feeling." (That is about as touchy feely as I get). I also like that a little hot water down the brl, and some bore butter and you are *done* cleaning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom