printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    GETTING THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC.....

Here's my stash. My buddy Eric helped me with this setup.
    I need to work on the rack system a little bit to get better organized.

cartel-guns.jpg

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    , and actually that stuff is called Reflectix and is aluminum foil on the outside of bubble wrap.
    The guy who invented that stuff is an F'n whack job but it is very, very useful for a do it yourself kinda guy.

I am a man of my word so I am posting the fact I did get repped for my post earlier about Jeremy. IT WAS FROM JEREMY! Now that is whacked.

To the OP, there are people in this forum, all though I don't think any in this particular thread, who claim in a SHTF situation they will shoot people in the balls at 500 yards for no reason other than being visible to them AKA a real threat in their mind.

So asking for real life info just does not go over well in general, hence the boat load of crap. I will point out, that some of us were more than willing to help out in your scout rifle thread. I hope it is going well, I will check back on that shortly. Why? Because INGO Survival forum is a forum that cares. Yes we do.

Now, it seems to me that I POSTED MORE PICS of weapons in this thread then you did. Those guns are all real. Lets see some of yours, even if it is airsoft, paintball or BB gun. Post up Bro.

As for perception, when I got divorced I took many of my weapons to my Mom's house for temporary storage. She said it looked like Poncho Villa was coming for a visit and she KNOWS her sons are into guns. Lists and pictures don't exist.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    It wasn't personal, just trying to get a laugh, sorry, I apologise.
    P***y.

What is rule 17 of the Survival Forum? Never apologize.

Rule 18: Don't be a P***y.

You broke 2 rules in one post! (I don't do purple because my monitor is an old black and white TV so color is a waste of time for me)

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    As for perception, when I got divorced I took many of my weapons to my Mom's house for temporary storage. She said it looked like Poncho Villa was coming for a visit and she KNOWS her sons are into guns. Lists and pictures don't exist.
    That is actually illegal. It may not have been at the time but today they call it dumping. Too many guys were selling their guns, boats and sportscars to their buddy for a dollar at the onset of dissolution only to buy them back afterward.

I know a guy who has been in that room.
    It is commonly attached to emails claiming it to be Mr. Hestons personal collection but a bit of checking and it seems to actually belong to an attorney named Bruce Stern. I would have loved to see it in person before the auction.
    Charlton Heston Gun Collection Photographs

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Ok, lets say one of my stashes looks like this.. But then not exactly like this.. Wish I had a couple 50 cals shrink wrapped up laying around but I don't..

dca74e7d104f09f4a2f835c2e2fe3703-orig

Whatever rifle that is...back wall, upper right...

My OCD is in hyper-drive because it's not oriented the same as the others.

I need help... *sigh*

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Let's see. Member of:
    shootersforum.com
    firearmstalk.com
    gunandgame.com
    omgili.com
    gunsnet.net
    thefirearmsforum.com
    forums.qrz.com
    gunforums.com
    cityprofile.com

(Thanks for formatting my URLs crappily, forum software)

You left out Projectavalon.com...

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    That is actually illegal. It may not have been at the time but today they call it dumping. Too many guys were selling their guns, boats and sportscars to their buddy for a dollar at the onset of dissolution only to buy them back afterward.
    Nothing illegal, the guns were still mine, no hiding of assets or transfer of ownership. I just had to store them while I found a house to rent. I got the Truck, tools, guns, fishing gear and bird dog. I wanted to travel light. She got the cats and everything else. Seven years later we still get along.

Mom just could not believe how many trips back and forth from the truck to the house it took. She owns and carries but still she was a bit uncomfortable the neighbors might see all those guns coming in the house. When I had to make a second run, yeah she was surprised.

Like I said, I know a guy who was in that gun vault once.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom