• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    232323232%7Ffp53993%3Enu%3D4548%3E98%3B%3E255%3EWSNRCG%3D3389%3A75352346nu0mrj

FINALLY!!!

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    5, page 5. I may not know an ancestor from a descendant but I know my numberzs!

Hey, they are pics of guns, a truck and one survival cat.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    This thread reminded me that I need to switch my "results per page" back to "computer" settings instead of "mobile" . . . . ahhhhh. . . page two.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Sorry...guns and ammo are too dangerous for civilians. They should only be possessed and used by the police and active duty military. There's no earthly reason for anyone else to have those items.

Sorry but you're wrong. There isn't a single reason that the police or military should have access to firearms. There is no crime...the world is full of double rainbows and lollipops.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    page 5 in my world

If the OP is not going to play, I will take my pics and go home. Home, under the double rainbow where I raise Unicorns as a hobby but in SHTF they will be useful to have.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    page 5 in my world

If the OP is not going to play, I will take my pics and go home. Home, under the double rainbow where I raise Unicorns as a hobby but in SHTF they will be useful to have.

Hey I heard Unicorns are pretty Tasty.

Got any Favorite Recipes?!

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Brine it for 24 hours, pat dry, cover with ancho chipotle pepper rub (my new thing lately), sprtiz with olive oil, then smoke 6-8 hours. Frankly, Zebra tastes better but you need a permit to raise them.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Hey I heard Unicorns are pretty Tasty.

Got any Favorite Recipes?!
    Well mine goes like this. Chop fresh veggies. I like bel peppers and add some of your other favorites. Then put them in brooth add the meat when it is done cooking and the temp is 140f. Stir and serve with a side of rainbows

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I hear bobcat tastes a lot like unicorn. I found one laying in a ditch recently and can't wait to cook it up. I am going to try Zoub's recipe.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Well mine goes like this. Chop fresh veggies. I like bel peppers and add some of your other favorites. Then put them in brooth add the meat when it is done cooking and the temp is 140f. Stir and serve with a side of rainbows
    Clearly you have never cooked horse. Soup recipe = fail.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Not bad...
    But I think Zoub has you beat out that one of his makes want to shoot a Unicorn and try it out...
    The rub is cheap and came from Woodmans Grocery. It's Killer **** man.

FYI Woodmans is a must visit if you come to WI. The liquor store part of their stores are A-mazing. An entire Bourbon isle and I mean isle, as big as the plumbing dept at any Lowes or big box hardware store! I am not a beer guy but the beer selection and mass quantities are astounding.

Cash only, no credit.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    The rub is cheap and came from Woodmans Grocery. It's Killer **** man.

FYI Woodmans is a must visit if you come to WI. The liquor store part of their stores are A-mazing. An entire Bourbon isle and I mean isle, as big as the plumbing dept at any Lowes or big box hardware store! I am not a beer guy but the beer selection and mass quantities are astounding.

Cash only, no credit.
    I'll try out your sometime. Mine is more like a stew :D. Anyone have any recipes for pegasus?

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I'll try out your sometime. Mine is more like a stew :D. Anyone have any recipes for pegasus?
    Get a small Turkey, 12lbs or so. Brine for 24 hours in a plastic cooler and salt water with ice. Then set it out to drip dry and come to room temp. pat dry. Don't tie up the wings and don't stuff the bird. Maybe quarter one onion and toss it in the bird. Rub the bird with your rub of choice and of course love. I am talkin' true man love here. Sprtiz with olive oil (get a oil mister).

Put the bird on a rack over a large pan so it does not sit in its own juices. roast about 15 minutes per pound at 350.

You do that first and then I will tell you how to build a cheap smoker in your backyard with a shovel and some bricks and we will move you up to smoking a bird.

THEN you are going to steal a horse, kill it, butcher it and smoke it.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Get a small Turkey, 12lbs or so. Brine for 24 hours in a plastic cooler and salt water with ice. Then set it out to drip dry and come to room temp. pat dry. Don't tie up the wings and don't stuff the bird. Maybe quarter one onion and toss it in the bird. Rub the bird with your rub of choice and of course love. I am talkin' true man love here. Sprtiz with olive oil (get a oil mister).

Put the bird on a rack over a large pan so it does not sit in its own juices. roast about 15 minutes per pound at 350.

You do that first and then I will tell you how to build a cheap smoker in your backyard with a shovel and some bricks and we will move you up to smoking a bird.

THEN you are going to steal a horse, kill it, butcher it and smoke it.
    Ok I know a place to steal a horse. I gotta go get my mosin

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom