• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indymps6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Stopped in on Saturday to look at Saiga 12 mags and some ammo. The place was packed. Both parking lots were full. Even so, had a question quickly answered up front (which resulted in a sale) at Bradis I and help in finding the ammo I needed at II.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I just want to leave a little positive feedback for them. I am from Ft. Wayne, and was in Indy on business. I was at lunch and decided to stop and take a look.
    Super nice place. Very helpful employees, and nice selection. I purchased a GSG 1911 and was out in about 20 minutes (the first 10 minutes spent looking around).
    I usually do not go to local gun shops (I used to go to Ed Hirschy. That should say enough right there), and was a little down on the experience. I would go back to Bradis in a second, and will go back if I am every in Indy.
    Thanks again!

What ever happened to Ed Hirschy????? I went to his shop YEARS ago and picked up a safe but I live in Indy....last I heard the company that built his safes went out of business or sold out and I never saw or heard about him or his shop again...is he still operating/selling safes???

To stay on topic...I too love Bradis. Always great service and competitive pricing for a local shop. There is only one shop in the local area that can compete with their prices, but let the Bradis guys know and they will work with you the best they can. I just made a purchase earlier this week and can't wait to take it to the range with my wife.

dr632

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2010
    Brown County
    I've always had a good visit at Bradis. I can't recall ever leaving empty handed. I wish they were a little closer so I could visit more often during my lunch hour. Really nice folks @ Bradis!

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    I bought a used XD9 there a few weeks ago and was thrilled with the service. It was pretty busy when I went and I hadn't even been in the store for 30 seconds before someone asked if they could help. Anyway, they let me handle a few and answered whatever questions I had without making me feel like the noob I am. Very happy. Have referred 5 different people to go there since then :yesway:

454puttna

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    martinsville
    I've bought guns and ammo there, had great prices on both. mentioned a trade to one of the staff and he told me about INGO, said It was a great site. I'd agree.

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    After reading through this thread I guess my father and I must be the exception and not the rule. We were in Bradis a couple weeks ago on a Thursday and were completly ignored by every employee in the building, my father was interested in an XD or an XDM but we could not get the time of day :( we wondered around for about 20 minutes then gave up and went to Gray Brothers.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    After reading through this thread I guess my father and I must be the exception and not the rule. We were in Bradis a couple weeks ago on a Thursday and were completly ignored by every employee in the building, my father was interested in an XD or an XDM but we could not get the time of day :( we wondered around for about 20 minutes then gave up and went to Gray Brothers.

Most definitely the exception to the rule. Were they packed? :dunno:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    After reading through this thread I guess my father and I must be the exception and not the rule. We were in Bradis a couple weeks ago on a Thursday and were completly ignored by every employee in the building

Most definitely the exception to the rule. Were they packed? :dunno:

Not making excuses here, but I gotta say that Thursday was jacked up. Two employees called in, one left early, and our main computer went dead. I was off that day, but spent all day Friday cleaning up the mess. Apologies to mkelsey and his Dad for not getting the service they should have.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Not making excuses here, but I gotta say that Thursday was jacked up. Two employees called in, one left early, and our main computer went dead. I was off that day, but spent all day Friday cleaning up the mess. Apologies to mkelsey and his Dad for not getting the service they should have.

Yep, I make it a point not to go to Bradis on Thursdays or Sundays ;)... Definitely sounds like a bad day and everyone has them. It is the shops that have them all the time that I avoid.

Mkelsey, I'd give them another chance. It is a pretty good shop and I've always had them take their time with me when in the shop or even calling in for a price or inquiry about an item being in stock.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Yep, I make it a point not to go to Bradis on Thursdays or Sundays ;)

funny-sports-pictures-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I've only been to Bradis a few times but the road-trip down there has always been worth it.

Good selections, good prices & good customer service = I really wish that I lived closer.

TwinTurbo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Under pressure with two snails
    I picked up a Remington 870 Express and a Colt SP6920 this morning from Bradis. I received very friendly service from Walt and was in no way treated condescendingly for being a relative newbie.

I was able to take the 870 to Indiana Gun Club this afternoon, but I'll have to wait a week or two until I'll be in the position to test the Colt, unfortunately.

I read about how busy they were, so I decided to be there at open. I don't think it mattered as they were very busy the entire time I was there. Good for them though.

I'll definitely stop by again when I get my handgun license.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i've had some less than stellar experiences in the past. BUT...Mark definitely went beyond the call of duty to make it up to me. He has endured countless PMs and visits from me. Mark has done an excellent job in selling me a ton of Magpul gear for my ARs, as well as installing all of it- including a few things I didn't even buy from him.

If there is ever an issue at Bradis, send Mark a PM and he will do his very best to make it right.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I picked up a Remington 870 Express and a Colt SP6920 this morning from Bradis.

AND picked up some literature on joining INGO too, I see! ;) Welcome, and thanks for your business; that double sale started the day off on the right foot! :yesway:

I'll definitely stop by again when I get my handgun license.

In Indiana, the LTCH is simply a license to carry a handgun; it has nothing to do with the purchase process (which would be identical to what you went through on your long guns today). In other words, if you want a handgun, come on back and see us anytime, even if you don't have your LTCH yet.

I was in Brandis this afternoon

"Brandis"? Where's that? :dunno: :D

picked up a M&P 15-22 at a great price.

Happy to oblige. Thanks for stopping in!

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Stopped in bradis for the first time last week and ended up purchasing a used S&W 629 PP. I dont make it to indy much, but when I do I'll definitely stop back by. Staff was very helpful, and even had some crayons and paper to keep my 4 year old daughter entertained while I filled out the paperwork.

If my daughter has a say in it, we would be heading back this week to pick up the pink cricket they had on display!

RedJester

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    I made my first visit to Bradis this afternoon. Mark was very friendly and knowledgeable. I got a good price, and good value for my trade-in. I couldn't be happier with the service that I received.

Top Bottom