• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I saw a video of a guy that made himself a T Rex costume, very lifelike as far as we know.

How about if we put up signs for XX and XY, maybe XXY or nXY, since you can have XXXY or XXXXY, but I think you start getting into severe retardation or something past XXY. A boy that gets bobbed is still an XY, and a girl that gets an addadictomy is still an XX, and neither of those can be changed. I can't recall how those ones that have both come about, but it's kinda hot.

Everybody just has to be that special snowflake.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I think this is just plan weird. I personally prefer girly girls. But that's just this "Boy". And I don't have issues with people that want to live a alternative life style. I just don't want it up in my face.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    But you are only a couple surgeries away from actually being a woman.

I don't think they can make you into a 12 ft purple dinosaur yet.

Sure they can. You would be about as much a dinosaur after the second, as you would be a woman after the first.

Obamacare should cover both.

Last edited:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Im all for society moving away from identity groups.... but throwing gender out of the window wasnt what i had in mind.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    So if this logic is correct then even signs and different names are just as bad. Some people are stupid. So how long till they just start having bathrooms in the schools. And then 15 min after that what will they call the stand up to pee groups perving on the sit down crowd?? Mind blown. Be ause that's where this liberal brick road is headed.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Im all for society moving away from identity groups.... but throwing gender out of the window wasnt what i had in mind.

Not really moving away from identity groups, as certain genders and races will still receive special consideration in discrimination/civil rights complaints. We just can't be allowed to acknowledge the existence of same, even where it would allow us to make rational decisions.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Saw a post on Kevin Sorbos (Hercules from TV show, & God's Not Dead) about this. Reading through the comments, then following the negative ones, & seeing the stuff the negative posters put on their own walls.......SMH!!!!!!

I can't even comprehend most of their views, just crazy, mostly screaming for tolerance, while spewing hateful intolerance at we that disagree with their beliefs.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I thought we needed MORE more of this? I thought labled were bad and assumed if someone didn't want to be labled a boy or girl, that would be good. Aren't we all just Americans? Did something change over the last couple of days?

[video=youtube_share;QXAho8vlmAI]http://youtu.be/QXAho8vlmAI[/video]

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I thought we needed MORE more of this? I thought labled were bad and assumed if someone didn't want to be labled a boy or girl, that would be good. Aren't we all just Americans? Did something change over the last couple of days?

Nice Que. Maybe you're right. Maybe some people should continue screaming for equality while simultaneously distancing themselves as different. Seems to have worked well so far for this "have your cake and eat it too" society we live in.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Nice Que. Maybe you're right. Maybe some people should continue screaming for equality while simultaneously distancing themselves as different. Seems to have worked well so far for this "have your cake and eat it too" society we live in.
    Someone say "cake"? I like cake. What kind of cake? Red velvet is the best.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Buy the liberals say it is child abuse to teach them aberrations are bad is.

There I go again being a bigot calling alternative lifestyles aberrations.

Top Bottom